Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Newbie Nausicaä may be famous one day Nausicaä may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Oblivion

I am playing it on my PC. I can't fully experience it due to my weak computer power, but nonetheless, it's a great game even with close-to-minimum graphics and ultra lag at times.

Seven Silk Strands Striking Some Serious Sombrenos.

Newbie Aurium Animus may be famous one day Aurium Animus may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh yea, I can see it lagging on a not-so high end comp.

Someone send me $500 so I can buy a 360, and a copy of the game?

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

can i suggest looking through the oblivion tweaks section
    for huge PC frame rate improvements.

the ini file mentioned by the way is the one in the my documents\my games\..

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/...Number=6022401
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing this game for acouple weeks now between sleep and work. I've currently become Arch-mage of the magic guild and am starting the fighting guild missions. I got lucky and the place I got it from had trade 2 360 games and get one free. So I took in my copies of Quake 4 and Kameo and got Oblivion for free...
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

oblivion for xbox 360 is awesome especially when u get good armor and weps.
    but its still hard to make it past some areas.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Oblivion

Hmm... about the 360 umm i really haven't played it or know anyone who does have one or know anyone that says it a good system i keep hearing bad stuff about it >< but i want to play dead or alive 4 (the new one right?) on it really bad >< but i can't have it!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Hmm... about the 360 umm i really haven't played it or know anyone who does have one or know anyone that says it a good system i keep hearing bad stuff about it >< but i want to play dead or alive 4 (the new one right?) on it really bad >< but i can't have it! because when i got my xbox the new one came out the next day!
    Last edited by mixed fighter girl; Apr 24, 2006 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

it is good and every thing but the 360 is not that good parts are broken now and it is a new.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie Asakura may be famous one day Asakura may be famous one day Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I had an XBox 360. I loved Morrowind and I would really like to play Oblivion.
    What is evil? Is being loyal to what
    you say is right all it takes to make me good?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast