+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Official AO Heroes Thread

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

The Official AO Heroes Thread

So any of you guys Hero's fans out there? Im just addicted to it. Each episode is like a mini movie. Most modern TV shows today dont keep me wanting more like heros does.

Whos your favorite character? Mine is Peter, the most powerful badass on the show. Though i find Sylar/Gabriel a very interesting character, he so fun to watch. He always gives a good acting performance.

click to show spoiler

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Official AO Hero's Thread

Future Claire made a comment that Future Peter..

click to show spoiler
    I love my girlfriend.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Official AO Heroes Thread

*tweaks thread title*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Official AO Hero's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Future Claire made a comment that Future Peter..

click to show spoiler
     click to show spoiler

Dam i did goof the title up.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    So any of you guys Hero's fans out there? Im just addicted to it. Each episode is like a mini movie. Most modern TV shows today dont keep me wanting more like heros does.

Whos your favorite character? Mine is Peter, the most powerful badass on the show. Though i find Sylar/Gabriel a very interesting character, he so fun to watch. He always gives a good acting performance.

click to show spoiler
    hmm i would say that ..i like Hayne patrig..?/ uuhh..however u spell her name.lol ^.^.she pretty and she's tough little blondie..i like the asain kid too..from the begingin ..i havent been up to date on the ep..dont know if he is still there ..but he's awsome . the way he can move time and crap!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    hmm i would say that ..i like Hayne patrig..?/ uuhh..however u spell her name.lol ^.^.she pretty and she's tough little Blondie..i like the asain kid too..from the beginning ..i haven't been up to date on the ep..don't know if he is still there ..but he's awesome . the way he can move time and crap!
    Yeah hes on the show, his character is strategic(important) to the main plot. Wouldn't be heroes without him.

I like her too, her character has really grown since she started, and now she gets to play a villain.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

03x05: ANGELS AND MONSTERS.
     click to show spoiler
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast