+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: old consouls

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

old consouls

old consouls do u not think they were better made ???

cos heres to random ones we had

super nintendo

ok me and my wee bro used to thro it down the stirs ect still worked lol ( i know i cant belive it ether tho)

and
    ps2/ps1

well they broke every 2 sec
    really like omg u never droped one and never broke

but really i was your thinks on the old and new consouls

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: old consouls

Ok what? I can hardly understand what you're saying in your first post. And could you try coming up with an actual discussion on older consoles other than that your brother used to throw it down the stairs? Please do so, or I'll be closing this due to being spam.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm gonna leave the word "consouls" intact. It sounds creepy.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything back in the day was built like a tank...

probably becuz they thought "you know, they're paying like $80 for this so it should probably last in case it's gets thruwn by an angry wife or curious kids..."

now... "you know, they're paying like $800 for this so it shouldn't last if they so much flick it... becuz they should learn to treat their technology with respect! grrrr! angry face!"

>.o that's what i think... also, awesome doesn't usually come in tank form nowadays, it comes in a trendy fold out form with cute matching handbag...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section, Moving..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i was meaning how new consols are more ealy brokein than the old ones
    and that they may have better gaphics ect but the consoul isnt very stabile as they used to be

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    well i was meaning how new consols are more ealy brokein than the old ones
    and that they may have better gaphics ect but the consoul isnt very stabile as they used to be
    Truly the only systems with vulnerability are the Xbox360, Wii and the Slim PS2. Everything else is fine unless you intentionally take a sledgehammer and kill it.

Also, I hate to say it, but for future purposes you might need to use a better translator/spellchecker.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i agree with equinn it was built for dogs to chew on(my sega)for you to spill juice on (my nitendo) and for war(all of the) the new ones are flimsey
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast