+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: old consouls

Newbie crazymuncy may be famous one day crazymuncy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: old consouls

the old consoles where not actually that much cheaper. the nes was 200 dollars and a wii is only 250. that being said when u 1st got a nes it didnt really work any better then it does today u still had to blow in it and fight it for 10 minutes to make it work. but they did do a much better job with the snes and the Genesis. i would say that was the best as far as working and the best built. i never had any trouble out of either of them. the ps2 was the worst system ever built i think as far as problems i have owned 3 of them and the one i got now the dvd player stop working. but the 360 is going probally be worse then that cause i bought one a year ago i need to get it fixed and my freind got one for christmas and it already has done some errors when i was hooking it up for him the 1st time.
    I live in my own little word but its ok...
    They know me here.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@crazymuncy maybe the cost more cos theres not many of them around and they will most likey cost u lots of money in the fouter ^__^
    and when i got mt ps1 my colour was the frist thing to go >_< lol then it started to frezze up alot
    but i never had that with the sega or the nitendo but u got to say most of them gamws are better than some of the new ones that have been out lately

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

you kinda spelled consoles wrong, but its okay, old ones are really getting old and becoming antique, even the games and everyone still loves pac man, my X-Box Modifier, can hold up maybe 300 to 400 games.....it also got the old version's of peter pan and all in different languages like japanese version, english version, so i can play old games but not the old console

Newbie crazymuncy may be famous one day crazymuncy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    @crazymuncy maybe the cost more cos theres not many of them around and they will most likey cost u lots of money in the fouter ^__^
    and when i got mt ps1 my colour was the frist thing to go >_< lol then it started to frezze up alot
    but i never had that with the sega or the nitendo but u got to say most of them gamws are better than some of the new ones that have been out lately
    im not 100% sure what u meant. but what i meant was the nes cost 200 when it was relesed (that was the price of the one bundled with mario). and that a wii is only 250. sure the ps3 and 360 cost are alot more but they also have dvd players and other things built into them. but the wii is priced fairly.
    I live in my own little word but its ok...
    They know me here.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to forever love my Super Nintendo, but with tech. these days there bring the games you loved asa kid back to the new systems.

As for me I can't beat any games, not one of the new systems. >.< I am dork like that.

So I buy the new systems, but never really play them. As for the xbox360, that I use for HD DVDs.

:P What more could I ask for?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Compared to the old systems the new ones are built very cheaply. I have an original Gameboy that still works perfectly fine but my PSP falls once and the laser stops working. The old games were durable and can survive almost anything. The new systems were built cheaper because apparently the companies that make them think that people are going to take better care of the systems these days. But if you think about it game consoles aren't meant to be thrown around so there really isn't any need to be making it so durable if its not moving around often. The old systems are much more durable but technology is leading us to the age of quality over durability.

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

I loved the old consols. I had a SEGA and I can't describe the torture me and my brother put it through, but still it kept on working... But then we droped a brick on it. *Sigh*

Now we have a Playstation 2. We have to sooooooo carefull with it. Every thing new sucks the TVs the Microwaves, everything. The sooner it brakes the sooner you have to replace it the sooner the company who made it gets more monny.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

sega, nintendo 64, super nintendo, ps1, all old and we got the new, but some of us are still use to the old day's, i played my first super nintendo on a game called monster trucks and super mario, its fun but now days its gettin funner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast