+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: old square enix games

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: old square enix games

Gah!! Xenogears is not a Squeenix game, neither is Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana. Those are Squaresoft games!! Notice how their most recent games suck? Yes, thank Enix for that.

Mumble mumble... the only good Enix game was 7th Saga, anyway.

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks

never played them

i had a deprived childhood

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd View Post
    Gah!! Xenogears is not a Squeenix game, neither is Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana. Those are Squaresoft games!! Notice how their most recent games suck? Yes, thank Enix for that.

Mumble mumble... the only good Enix game was 7th Saga, anyway.
    Square(soft) does have a lot more international appeal...

To Violet: I wasn't talking about those games specifically, it's just a growing trend to re-release those games on handheld consoles.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then I'll have to buy em when they come out

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

As for old Square/soft games, I've played Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, and Final Fantasy VII.

Chrono Trigger was a great game ^^ Amazing music and the story, characters, and battle style were all great I didn't actually finish Breath of Fire, so to be honest, I don't remember much of it ^^; I shall have to go back and complete it sometime Secret of Mana was nice; I haven't replayed it in awhile, but I did like the story and the music. I'm currently replaying Super Mario RPG, and like my first two times, it's good fun ^.^ FFVII was a good game too - I enjoyed the music and characters very much =)

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarze View Post
    Why chrono trigger? I think chrono cross has many better aspects (espescially the musics are done by yasunori mitsuda).
    Didn't Yasunori Mitsuda do Chrono Trigger as well? I haven't played Chrono Cross, but I have heard from many people that music is just as good as the first =]
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Mephistopheles may be famous one day Mephistopheles may be famous one day Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Thanks

in the old days, square enix was square soft... i remember well. it started with Final Fantasy Adventures or Seiken densetsu (on gameboy), then onto secret of mana 1 , or seiken densetsu 2. then onto secret of mana 2, or seiken densetsu 3(both on super nes). after that it was legend of mana on playstation, anf finally sword of mana by squeenix on the gameboy advance.

im proud to own the full set, and chono trigger too. and chrono cross. teheheh!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    the chronos are awesome as hell. borrowed and beat them, but i wanna own them and beat them again. i just want FFXII to come out dammit!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    My brother has played Legend of Mana and found it to his liking. Both of our favorite game is Chrono Cross, and although I have not played its first part, Chrono Trigger, I have read its storyline and how its events are interconnected with the sequel. May I say that Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger has one of the biggest kick ass storylines to ever hit the game console (this is my opinion), and not to mention the fine musical scores composed none other than by the great Yasunori Mitsuda. His compositions has done wonders to the game, and although it must be admitted that there are too many “extra” characters in Chrono Cross, it cannot overthrow the charm of the whole presentation of the game and it also adds to its cute and fun side ^^” On the whole, I just simply think Chrono Cross is hardcore awesome! ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast