+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Omen

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

The Omen

Have you guys seen the trailer of this? If not, here's the link...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqG4U18_F...Omen%20Trailer

What do you guys think of it? It, well, sorta freaks me out. Just want to know what you guys think and all, so.. Yeah...
    Last edited by LostDemon102; May 24, 2006 at 02:03 AM.

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Omen

I seriously wanna watch this! ^^ It seems like one of those horrors that will freak me out for weeks... I've seen another trailer about this which seemed to explain the movie more, it kinda remeinds me of 'The exorcism of Emily Rose'

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    I seriously wanna watch this! ^^ It seems like one of those horrors that will freak me out for weeks... I've seen another trailer about this which seemed to explain the movie more, it kinda remeinds me of 'The exorcism of Emily Rose'
    Cool. You like horror, too? Hehe.. Me and my cousins are fond of them.. ^^;;;

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...

♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh come on, I doubt the remake will be good---go watch the original, it is a classic horror film! I love it, and thus will never watch the remake.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think its cool how its coming out on the 6thday of the 6th

month of the 6th year that alone will draw the crowds.

the origanle was good i wonder if there going to make

another trilogy or something?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

@HolderOfTheDarkChalice.. Nice name and sig... ^^ Anyway... Now that you mention it... I wonder as well.. >.>

---6/6/06... It's coming~!!!---

♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Impossible to gauge! AnataBakaDesu may be famous one day AnataBakaDesu may be famous one day AnataBakaDesu's Avatar
    Thanks

looks interesting >.> but if its going to freak me for days or weeks .. then, thanks for the offer, but i will have to pass.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

6-6-6 Great time to show this!
    I can already tell this will be a cash cow!

I am going to get tickets off fandango a week in advance.
    Looks good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast