+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online DJs!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Online DJs!

^_^ I'm so active! this is like my third thread in a couple days! yay!

Anyway!

Have you guys found any really cool online DJs? Preferably ones that let you download for free?

I've found (with the help of Soshi) one through their flash video on Newgrounds.

Her name is:

dj redlight-her style is a bit of trance, with some electronica and all that! i really like her style becuz it shows a lot of emotion and creativity! ^_^ a good one in my book!

Another one you shoul check out:

Lagoona-this is one that Soshi found! they used to be a big group but broke up cuz most of them wanted to go into different directions... T_T!

^_^ but what they got is still pretty rocking! only one member stayed, but he's doing a really good job holding down the fort!

^o^ I'd love to hear (hee! hee!) what you guys have found!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online DJs!

I've actually downloaded a couple of CDs from a DJ called DJ GT. His CDs are sometimes played in online Trance stations like Digitally Imported.

He has a ton of free CDs to download through the bitorrent system.

Here is his website: Generation Trance :: DJ GT's Mixes

I know Skillzpay hates the type of music DI.fm plays, and he would kill me if he saw this post... Buuuut, I like the music myself. I downloaded only a couple, and I never really bothered to download the other ones. The ones I downloaded, that I do recommend are: Voices of Summer 2003, and Voices of Autumn 2003.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Or you could tune into my weekly broadcast here on AO radio every Wednesday night (5-7pm PST/8-10pm EST) and get an even more diverse exposure to the trance, progressive, breaks, etc. genres.

Plus you can record the broadcasts with Winamp's streamripper. And I put up monthly mixes for download as well which can usually be found in my sig.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay View Post
    Or you could tune into my weekly broadcast here on AO radio every Wednesday night (5-7pm PST/8-10pm EST) and get an even more diverse exposure to the trance, progressive, breaks, etc. genres.

Plus you can record the broadcasts with Winamp's streamripper. And I put up monthly mixes for download as well which can usually be found in my sig.
    I second that. I've found some eally good songs from Skillz. You should really think about asking him for those monthly mixes, they're worth it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well im on goldmic and im a dj there
    i chopp n screw songs meaning that they com out slower
    technically thats the southern style music
    and they calll me DJ Psyko
    and the link to my page is on my profile
    and there are allota good dj's on goldmic
    so ya, i know some on there

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread