+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Online or offline games?

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Online or offline games?

Which is better online or offline games?
    I like offline games more because it concentrate on single players & compuers which makes the game works with better performance,fast,more fun,more challenging,& it makes u have control on the whole game(this is my fav feauture),but the problem in offline games that u play with limited number of players
    & the good thing about online games that u can play with players from around the world,meet new gamers,& play with unlimited number of players
    So I guess I like games with lan so I can play with specific players & challenge them in a game which holds us alone or with computer players(I like this good feature in lan gaming),whatever the problem with lan gaming that not anyone has lan,right?
    So what do u think?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Online or offline games?

I have played a crapload of online multiplayer games over the years and now that it's getting a huge popularity boost I'm actually bored with the concept.
    I've returned to single player games almost exclusively these days. They give me much more enjoyment.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Both!! I love RPGs offline but there are RPGs that I do perfer play online, but right now I cant coz Mac system is a B*llSh*t....

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

id have to say online for the simple fact that its more social

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

eh, never played an online game other than diablo 2, so i gotta go with single players

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm an offline gamer exclusively. I've never really liked playing online against people I don't know, for me it cannot compete with good ol local offline multiplayer. Stuff like Mario Party is wonderful to play with friends in the same room where you can scream and taunt each other as much as you want, but I really don't think there would be the same enjoyment with an online foe.

So I guess I like games with lan so I can play with specific players & challenge them in a game which holds us alone or with computer players(I like this good feature in lan gaming)
    Completely agree with you there. I wish more games had bots for local multiplayer. Sometimes it fun just to team up on them!

I'm also a big fan of single player games, but I definately like the local multiplayer more when its an option.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I like both. Generally I play single player first so I know what the hell the game is about and the story line, as well as to get use to weapons, tactics, and blah blah blah. I like to play online as well in group, most particularly multiplayer online where you have to work as a team, especially in Mech Warrior 4 Mercs where going out alone against a larger team means curtain death and a good butt kicking. But I do play single player campaigns and still have loads of fun.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I like offline better, because they usually have better story lines. And i'm usually not that talktive around people I don't know.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast