+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Online or offline games?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Online or offline games?

Quote Originally Posted by Remagine View Post
    I find offline ok so the game im playing can show off its graphics and potential, in the end i prefer online games tho. Most singleplayer storygames ill only play once or twice before they dissapear on the bookshelf, no matter how pretty the cut-scenes etc are. AI altho decent these days gets really easy fast once you figure out tricks to beat them. Playing online with other people will always garantue some degree of unpredictability, especially in fps games and alike.
    I agree with remagine. after u beat a game thay on the shelf... playing online is much more fun and challenging. a game that should be played online is phantasy star universe. it is so boring once u beat the game... and extra mode is so lonely... the only people u can talk to are the attendants... but u dont really talk to them.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online or offline games?

I would have to go with multiplayer just cause it intensifies the game unlike a single player game its more random, also theres people to talk to you unlike the single player again also.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

heh, online games have more replay value than offline games. actually a lot of replay value.
    Though graphics can be somewhat downplayed, with next gen games., its not that horrifying.
    Playing against human players can be a lot more challenging than the in-game AI which most times they can be completely stupid.(hey but also humans) The communication is also pretty fun XD.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I like offline games better because it's just more fun to me and i like the storylines better in offline games too. Everytime I do online games I lose all the time anyway!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer offline games cus i think they have beter storylines and i love the single playerness, ahhh to be alone lol. I find it hard to play online games especially if you team up with lots of people, it conflusterates me

thank you equinn

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well Online games i love that there is just about no end and then that pisses me off to offline games i can beat them fast and there fun but i like MMORPG better .

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well Online games i love that there is just about no end and then that pisses me off to offline games i can beat them fast and there fun but i like MMORPG better .
    Yeah i have this problem too with offline games! they are too easy to complete and often just get boring after a while anyway. I like our arcade because new players always make the games endless these day, such as LichGriffin and of course The GunGrave of Trigun and some other people that just play often. These people are what makes the arcade run for longer and thats why online games are much funner than offline (i know you mean the question in an entirley diffrent sense but on a computer hell online are still better than CD games.)

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

I much prefer games that have a setup like Halo 3.

you can play offline all you want, and every time you play is a new experience with a new feel to it. But if you ever want to share with others and spice it up with skill, you can always invite someone to play the campain with you, or play with all the people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast