+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pan's Labyrinth

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Pan's Labyrinth

I saw this movie on the weekend and it's awesome. At first the movie looks like a fantasy story about a girl that's the lost princess of a magical kingdom and she must prove her heritage by passing 3 test. But dont let the beginning of the movie fool you, what at first looks like a fairy tale story is soon change by the disturbing events of the war during Spain in 1944, so it's more like watching 2 stories in 1. By the end of the movie you wont be sure if it was a either a sad or a happy ending.

Pan's Labyrinth Trailer

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Pan's Labyrinth

WOW looks very good..If its coming to the US california im watching that one for sure.It looks so detailes and intresting I cant wait. Lol I love how she hums at the end.

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

It's spanish movie but it will be released in the US around December of this year. If you liked the humming in the trailer than you'll love it after you've seen the movie, makes certain scenes of the movie even better. Funny thing about the trailer is that it seems that it will be rated R in the US, but when i saw it in theaters it was rated PG-15 so naturally i was surprised to see some of the scenes that the movie had.

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

So its coming to the US in english please say yes lol

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Thanks

Probably not, the producer of Pan's Labyrinth Guillermo del Toro's other works that were released in the US were just subtitled in english, such as The Devil's Backbone, but it's still a great movie. Check out the movie around December since it's still possible that it was dubbed.

+ Reply to Thread