+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pan's Labyrinth (comments or thoughts)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pan's Labyrinth (comments or thoughts)

It's currently my favorite movie of all time. I really did think that they went over board with some of the blood and the shooting people in the head over and over. But this was totally overshadowed by the sheer imagination that the movie presented and also the costumes were friggin' amazing. I'm glad they didn't rely on the use of CGI for the faun and for the pale man(was that supposed to represent Saturn, from the Bible?). As a fun little note, the same person played both.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure about the whole saturn thing...but you're right...I'm glad that they didn't do that with the faun and what not. It was an awesome movie.
    Dear Dinah...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have never heard of it. Is it old? If it's good I'll think about watching it. I mostly watch comedy and horror movies.
    Pan's Labyrinth is still fairly new. I recommend you should watch it, as it is one of the best movies to come out as of late. Metacritic.com gave it a score of 98, which if I remember right is one of the best scores on the website. Not to mention all of the awards it has been nominated for and won in several different award shows, such as Golden Globes, Academy Awards, and BAFTA.

I've rented the movie just yesterday, but I haven't been able to see it yet. I can't wait for a chance when I can. I'll post my thoughts then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3