+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PC bias?

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: PC bias?

dood it is called anti virus. get a good antivirius and you shouldnt have to worry about malware and stuff of the sort. that is all you need to do. if you do get a virus go in and remove it, and if you get a worm install your os again it is that simple.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    dood it is called anti virus. get a good antivirius and you shouldnt have to worry about malware and stuff of the sort. that is all you need to do. if you do get a virus go in and remove it, and if you get a worm install your os again it is that simple.
    "Dood," I'm not retarded. I know all about antivirus and anti-malware. Been working with computers (PCs especially) for years, y'know (fifteen to be exact). I just don't particularly like the hassle of having to quarantine and remove viruses. Nor do I like having to reinstall my OS a bunch of times! I had to reinstall Windows TONS times on my old Dell. It's a pain in my neck! If you don't pay for a yearly subscription to certain antivirus programs, you don't get good protection for free (aside from AVG and Malware Bytes). My point is that if I'm gonna get a PC, I'm gonna use it specifically JUST for gaming. Reason being because I have less of a chance of getting infected on my Mac.

Do I wish that I didn't have to spend money on another PC just to have games? Yeah. Do I wish that I could've used my money for an awesome PC instead of a Mac? YES! However, my college courses require me to know Mac inside and out. So, my money has been spent on a MacBook and will be going toward another PC in the near future because of the main subject of the thread... PC BIAS. So, before you "Dood" people, maybe you should read the subject matter. ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

You could always wait until big sales come up to think about getting a windows computer. i bought a Toshiba laptop for under $700 and it's got windows 7, good grafix card, good chunk of memory, big screen, and even a number pad on the side! it was the labor day weekend sale, i think?

and it's great on running games, i played CoV on it all the time (until my subscription ran out...)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    You could always wait until big sales come up to think about getting a windows computer. i bought a Toshiba laptop for under $700 and it's got windows 7, good grafix card, good chunk of memory, big screen, and even a number pad on the side! it was the labor day weekend sale, i think?

and it's great on running games, i played CoV on it all the time (until my subscription ran out...)
    Shippo's been telling me about her Toshiba laptop since I was still using the ol' Dell. I found one at Best Buy for about $450. Same amount of RAM and disk space as my MacBook, has Windows 7 and an awesome processor (don't remember what kind off hand). I may have to get it when I have the loot. It's got all kinds of awesome inside of it. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2