+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: people on Xbox

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Question people on Xbox

I think people on xbox are getting less and less friendly lol. even little kids are starting to trash talk like sailors (which i find hilarious) but like idk live is changing. things ive noticed

1.More trash talking
    2.More younger people.
    3.Less female players
    4.barely anyone being good "team" players

The team player comes from playing l4d where i see own team mates attack eachother. idk. =/ just felt like i should see if anyone agrees.

Oh and message me if u want my gamertag. I posted it in the thread already
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: people on Xbox

i don't know what game you play, but Modern Warfare 2 is the prime example. Actual Skill is almost totally dead. most games that aren't objective based are just camp matches. then, whoever has the most/least kills trash talks everyone, the former laughs about his l33t lag switch and the latter complains that everyone is a hacker. team spirit is dead except in real clans. and like you said, the only female players i've met in almost a year are actually IN MY CLAN. and yes, i'm about fed up with 3 year olds trash talking after they fail at the game.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

i agree skill is dead. everything is becoming way to easy. i like challenges. and i think people who use cheap moves arent real gamers

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mezzo1991 View Post
    I think people on xbox are getting less and less friendly lol. even little kids are starting to trash talk like sailors (which i find hilarious) but like idk live is changing. things ive noticed

1.More trash talking
    2.More younger people.
    3.Less female players
    4.barely anyone being good "team" players
    Gamertag : RhedQueen

I kick major @&& on Unreal Tournament!! ^_^ I love playing online. As for the trash talking 9 year olds, I just ignore them. Chances are that if you're not good in games like Halo 3, Unreal, L4D, CoD etc, I won't add them. I'm constantly looking for people that are freaking good. ^_^ I won't get bored that way.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    Gamertag : RhedQueen

I kick major @&& on Unreal Tournament!! ^_^ I love playing online. As for the trash talking 9 year olds, I just ignore them. Chances are that if you're not good in games like Halo 3, Unreal, L4D, CoD etc, I won't add them. I'm constantly looking for people that are freaking good. ^_^ I won't get bored that way.
    Lmao Yeah im preety beast at L4D and CoD. lol But yeah the little kids just get on my nerves. they should be asleep by 7 lol ^^ but w.e i still kick they're ass.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

errrr if its anything im a female on xbox (princess neko)

but yea they do trash talk ALOT! i barly go on anymore cos everytime i do im made out as a total lier cheater etc!!!!!

Newbie Peppermint is off to a good start Peppermint's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not just on xbox, it's all over. I play PC games and some kids just don't know respect at all. The thing that drives me the most insane is the fact that they really don't understand they are talking to actual people and it feels as if they don't understand they are talking to actual people.

Talk about rediculous.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My answer to squeekers, rude players and the like is simple. The beloved mute option.

As to win loss in games, I really don't care if my team wins or loses, I just care about how well I played. As of right now my win loss in MW2 is dead even.

As for skill in MW2, my brother and I like to use the M4 Carbin and the Vector SMG. Two guns that vertually every one laugh at, but yet we end up being the ones who do the most damage while every one else is running around with AK47 or using the really gay akimbo shotgun crap. Last night I got 23 Kills and 3 deaths. I did not camp, I don't like to camp, I do not have the passiance of sitting around in one spot for to long.

As for camping in MW2 usually depends upon the map. Quwary, Roof top, Terminal, are well known for camping abuse. Run down, Skidrow, Scrap yard, and Sub base is where camping happens the least. Sub base is just laim because the Russians have an unfair advantage do to the fact they have camoflage on while the Seals run around in black wet suits.

There is only three things that are just out right laim in MW2. One of which is the Akimbo shotgun. For one, its impossible to shoot a shot gun single handed with out breaking your wrist and arm. Sencond of all, it will be very unstable and you will not hit anything. But game wise, its way over powered, their range is rediculouse and you don't have to be in its crosshairs to kill you as I have seen people die simply by being half way on the persons screen.

The second laim thing is the running/knife class. These guys induce lag sense the game can't keep track of them because of how fast they are going which creats the illusion that you were killed from out of no where. I have watched kill cams where the guy was right in front of me the whole time and I didn't even see em. I have also killed a guy when I was shooting at some one else and a guy just falls dead right in front of my face. Also temporary damage resistance where the first quarter of your clip doesnt do anything to them.

The third laim thing is the thumper. Just what the game didn't need, an even bigged excuse to noob tube.

In fact, most of the people who get nukes, usual us Heart beat sensor with a noob tube while camping and having akimbo shotguns.
    Last edited by Scourge; Dec 18, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast