+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Hair Forever

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect Hair Forever

Now, I'm sure we've all seen PFH before on Adult Swim. I'm wondering if anyone here likes the show as much as I do.

I think that show is hilarious. There are so many pointless events that take place, it's too funny. The humor is sick, twisted and perverted, yet I can't stop watching all seven episodes on my PSP. LOL.

I think my favorite episode is number 1 (Space Ghost in Perfect Hair Forever). It's just too funny to me. "Brenda, please bend over in front of me and check to see if the coals are ashed... Yes... You see Gerald, that is what is truly important (as he looks at her bun-buns)." LOL. That and episode four (Happy Suck Day). The opening and end music is great! The giraffe telling everyone they should eat the drunk baby is pretty funny too. "We can eat that! Put some sauce on 'im!"

What do you think of this show? If you like it, what's your favorite episode? Why?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect Hair Forever

I've watched it on a couple occasions and honestly...it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!!! It makes less sense than the dubbed version of "Bo-bobo-bobobobo"(I think thats the right number of "bo"s. LOLs) now thats saying a lot. The animation is well...honestly pretty cruddy, the creators can certainly do better can they not? Story? What story? I dont think what they have IS a "story"!!

I seriously cant follow a thing in it!! It seriously makes no room for real thought!! You watch it and you just think, "WTF?"

...or is it just me?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Sorry, I have NEVER been able watch it again. I can not stand it. When I see something I like getting bumped for it... AHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG! Then they throw it on every so often as a marathon! One weekend they even had all their regular programming listed, but ALL THAT RAN WAS Perfect Hair Forever!

For the love of humanity, and all that is holy, or unholy for that matter, why!

First of all it's like watching paper dolls move across the screen. The story line is.. whatever. Then they flash that girls panties every so often, as if that makes everything better. I found it difficult to watch the first time through. Why would they think my brain would possibly want to again.

I'm glad you found some enjoyment in it, but I for one can not stand Perfect Hair Forever.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I know you didn't think you could make a thread about this show and have me NOT say anything.

Considering the fact that I make it a point to groan about it vocally every single secritary *Coughs at the granny moment* time that you talk about it.

I agree with that shinku person up there totally. IT makes NO SENCE! The plot is hard to follow.... And I simply don't have the attention span for the humor apparently. Because I don't find it funny at all. Just really pointless and obnoxious. Especially second hand. >.>;

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but that is a funny show...I personally enjoy the humor.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but that is a funny show...I personally enjoy the humor.
    Maybe it's just us two, dude. I know that we're both fans of random humor. I mean hell, we're practically brothers and I can remember the day you and I sat and watched every episode on demand; we were crackin' up and bratling was like, "WTF is this s* * *?!" LOL!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

It is just you! I LOVE random humor. Heck I LOVE stupid humor. But this just.... is senceless. Theres no point. And it's noooooot funny. Ok so the pervert old man is pretty funny. but that's IT

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    It is just you! I LOVE random humor. Heck I LOVE stupid humor. But this just.... is senceless. Theres no point. And it's noooooot funny. Ok so the pervert old man is pretty funny. but that's IT
    You're crazy, lady! This show rocks my face!! It doesn't have to make sense. That's the beauty of life, not everything makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast