+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: perhaps one of the most controversial and memorable scenes in video game history.?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: perhaps one of the most controversial and memorable scenes in video game history.

i think another contraversal moment would have to be smash tv it was 100%
    violent and you got prizes for the amount of people you killed that game raised alot of eye brows becuase it was the most violent game of its time.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: perhaps one of the most controversial and memorable scenes in video game history.

SPOILERS MOTHERF**KERS CAN YOU MARK THEM!?

Last warning Violent.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Dec 01, 2006 at 10:06 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hassun calm urself please ;_;,

Also Mark your spoilers from here on out please

USE [SPOILER] /spoiler] "remmeber to add the [ infront of the / because i can't post it like that"

Example below
     click to show spoiler

Im going back and marking all the spoilers.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

the best ending i like is kingdom hearts i have no idea why, i just love it, i also like kingdom heart 2 ending. if anyone wants to see it please PM me

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

SWEET JESUS! POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

I found Zelda being a crossdresser in Ocarina of Time to be very...interesting to say the least. Mortal Kombat's fatalities were in their beginnings very contreversal. Aeris's death is hands down is probably one of the single most memorial moments in video game history. And finally facing Safer Sephiroth and the first time of hearing One-Winged Angel is a pretty good memory. Beating the Final Bowser in Super Mario 64 is a personal memorable scene for me, as well as Starfox fleeing with his presumed dead father after defeating Andross in Starfox 64. If they ever unmask master chief, that'll probably be a big moment.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i just saw the KH2 ending (kingdom hearts 2) i am not gonna tell you what happened because i don't know how to do the [spoiler] /spoiler] thing, so i am not going to say it but that was an awesome ending.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

contorversial scenes equal having sex in gta 3, not some death scene in ff7 or end scene in halo

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    contorversial scenes equal having sex in gta 3, not some death scene in ff7 or end scene in halo
    The hot coffee scandal in GTA:SA was much more shocking to the conservative American world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast