Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Persona 3

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Persona 3

Well i just got this game and it has been awsome!!!!!!! i love it!! its a pretty cool game. for you who haven't played it its about a boy who comes to this school and lives in this dorm.Then one night he is attacked by a shadow. a creature which comes out at the Dark hour. an exta hour in the day.When he is attacked he summons his persona a mirro like them self expect he is speical he can summon other personas....he then joins a group of other persona-user and fights the shadow....the best part is that you have to go to school and all that stuff join clubs and what not the at midnight youa can chose to fight the shadows or rest if you need it. the battle system is okay and the grafic are too....bad thing is it rated M....only cause they shoot thenself in the head with this type og gun to summon their pesona but thats really the only bad thing......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Persona3

you like this game humm it was kinda borng you go to school and than you go to the same d@mn place ever time but it dose changes but still what sucks and do i got to say shooting your self over and over is depressing and odd to me

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Persona3

I finished the game about a year ago and have to agree with it being pretty damnned dissapointing. Even so, it's a lot of fun and great for those who do enjoy dating simulation games AND roleplaying games. Both systems are fun and engaging enough... the problem is that the interchanges ruin any sort of continuity or ability to absorb yourself in one type of gameplay. As soon as you start to enjoy fighting, you're thrown into dating/life sim for an hour... when you get into that, it's time to fight again...

The storyline/characters are also much more generic and weak than the last two sets of persona games... thanks to there being a certain amount of openness to the way their storylines develop and their relationships. The storyline isn't as tight or dramatic as it could be.

Persona 2 tsumi/batsu is hard to top... Persona 3 doesn't even come close.

That said, it's as enjoyable as Persona 1, if for entirely different reasons.

Nocturne still wipes the floor with every other Megaten game ever made... but at least Persona tried something OTHER than just rehashing Nocturne's monster designs over and over (like DDS 1, 2 and Devil Summoner)
    Last edited by tsurara; Nov 01, 2007 at 05:15 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Persona 3

Ok so maybe its a little...um weird for them to shoot themselves in the head...but other than that its a great game...... I mean don't you guys have a good comment or anything i mean come on!!!!! There has to be something you like on there!!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha, you shoot yorself in the face really really funny

ive seen some cool little things from that show, like a little statue in a magazine. i might end up playing it, i donno.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Oh you should!!!!I've been up the last 3 nights playing it!!!!Like i sayed before they shoot themselves in the head to summon there persona...but after a while you get use to that.Right now i got almost every peson to fight with and my best fighter is a dog...yeah a dog!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Still waiting for a possible Euro release...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

hassun..... for some reason i must ask...
    do you like the silent hill games? just a wonder i had...

ironically, there was just a review of persona 3 on Xplay. maybve ill try it out after all...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast