Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Persona 3

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Persona 3

>.< ok no i haven't played the others but this is my first...beside the only reason i got it cause i never played a game that made make a lot of desions(spellcheck).and it really makes me thing who to spend time with on the game.also i might tell you that i cried cause someone died(i'm not telling who though).man i hate when something sad happens...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    How long is the game???@.@ Do you mean how many game hours it has cause it has 70. as for the game its self it take a whole school in Japan. oh and Crazy it okay it just i think this game is so awsome that i was shocked that my first comments were bad. and that game you mention on Xbox 360(ican't spell either) is a pretty good game. I played a preview,and it was cool!!(sorry to get off topic)
    its ok and need to say good things about games of this kind caz thay r my fav. tipes of games but is a ok game and its best to buy it caz i think its a good replay game but it is just not my cup of tea if you know what im talking about

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yeah i know what you are talking about!!!! But yeah its okay. But it has been hard i think i'm close to beating it,but i'm not sure...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i have recently talked to someone who has it, and they say its fun too.

i guess ill just add it to my wish list, seeing how im pretty broke...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

lol sorry.I wish you can play it!! Hope you get it soon!!!But guess what i wasn't even close to beating it....T.T

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

lol sorry.I wish you can play it!! Hope you get it soon!!!But guess what i wasn't even close to beating it....T.T
    so that other game i was talking about is that a good game or not so good caz im thinking about buying it but if its ban that i dont what to whast my money

Thanks

oh its good but thats my own opinion...so i don't know if that will help or not....(sorry for getting off topic)

Thanks

oh its good but thats my own opinion...so i don't know if that will help or not....(sorry for getting off topic)
    so what do you like about this game persona3 i like it caz is a real rpg my fav. thing is going to school to be honest hanging with your firends befor you shoot yourself (ha ha ha) but all around its a good game

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast