+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pink Floyd

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I don't mind listening to Pink Floyd, though i can't say that i'm a big fan, but still i think the remix of "Proper Education" made by Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education is really good
    I like how the video promoted easy measures you can take to be environmentally friendly. The original Education song was good, too.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan of Pink floyd I have like three or four of their albums...can't really remember but my fav song has to be Brain Damage cause its a really cool song to listen to. My absoulute fav song is Wish You Were Here because it makes me think about my grandma and how much I want her here with me...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

there was a rumor going around that you could lay and entire
    pink floyd album to the move wizzard of oz and every songe fit every part of that movie perfectly not sure since i neevr tried this.

but pink floyds music does have somethings to it that
    make them stand out more than any other band today
    or from then just because they wernt main stream they did
    things there own way not really thinking on how they can
    sound better or anything they were just themselves.

bands arnt like that anymore whcih is sad
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE PINK FLOYD!! I've been listening to them for as long as I can remember. I'd have to agree with Dark Chalice; my favorite song by Floyd would have to be "The Trial". Although the entire album "The Wall" and the movie rocked my socks off. ^_^

A close second favorite would have to be "Comfortably Numb". It reminds me of the good ol' high school days, just sittin' around with my friends and chill-axin' (chillin' and relaxin') with Pink Floyd in the background.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    there was a rumor going around that you could lay and entire
    pink floyd album to the move wizzard of oz and every songe fit every part of that movie perfectly not sure since i neevr tried this.

but pink floyds music does have somethings to it that
    make them stand out more than any other band today
    or from then just because they wernt main stream they did
    things there own way not really thinking on how they can
    sound better or anything they were just themselves.

bands arnt like that anymore whcih is sad
    Tell me about it. Today's generation of music is centered around money and women more than anything. But yes, always have my time to mellow out and when I do "Shine on you crazy diamond" is my song there, which was dedicated to Syd Barret. Sadly we don't hear music like this anymore. My favorite album would be "Dark side of the moon". Relaxing and full of depth.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

o my lord the most amazing album was dark side of the moon. even i was into rap and hiphop most my life, it opened my eyes to a new rock world. the guitar and vocals shocked me and i still blast it in my room. Eclipse was a beast of a track on the album. recently there was a dj that blended dark side of the moon with rap artist songs, and i was very reluctant at first but then when i downloaded it, it shocked me. the clash of rap and rock was perfected and ever since, i was not able to find another clash like that

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    o my lord the most amazing album was dark side of the moon. even i was into rap and hiphop most my life, it opened my eyes to a new rock world. the guitar and vocals shocked me and i still blast it in my room. Eclipse was a beast of a track on the album. recently there was a dj that blended dark side of the moon with rap artist songs, and i was very reluctant at first but then when i downloaded it, it shocked me. the clash of rap and rock was perfected and ever since, i was not able to find another clash like that
    WOW! That sounds interesting! What's the name of the DJ you were speaking of? I'm big on Dark Side of the Moon, myself. I used to sit and draw while letting the entire abulm play; which would--in turn--put me to sleep with pencil in hand. LOL.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    As far as I am concerned Dark Side Of The Moon is the best and then The wall.

Money is one of most best Classics ever. Not only is it the first 7/4 or 7/8 rock track but it also well know for the bass riff that I am sure if you ask any fun to tell you the riff they will know it!

I grew up listening to Pink floyd and I am glad that I did.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast