+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

Pirates of the Caribbean

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/li...site/main.html

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest (2006)

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (2007) is already under way. The main bad guy is played by Chow Yun-Fat. These twins play a two-headed guy and the main three stars return (Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, and Keira Knightley). Sounds awesome!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/

Part 1 was a great movie. Part 2 looks to be cool. But I am more excited about part 3. Chow Yun-Fat kidnaps the babe and they have to fight him and his Chinese pirate crew. I bet there will be lots of cool sword fights and martial arts. I wonder if the timing is around the Chinese Dynasty's?

< Wants a Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the Three Kingdoms movie to be made! Lu Bu on the big screen!

I think Captain Jack Sparrow is Johnny Depps best role yet. He does a great job in this role. He made eyeliner look cool. Which is very odd. O.o

Discuss all three of these cool pirate movies here!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the first one, Johny Depp's portrayl was excellent, that and having worked at the ride of Pirates of the Carribean at Disney, it did help the park with attendance and sales, shame that we didn't sell any movie merchandise though. the second one looks good, however, the plot needs to come together for me to get really excited and the third one is in post-production because they filmed the last two like the matrix movies, back-to-back

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait!!! they both look great!! eeepp!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, cant wait for 3 thx for the info. I dnt think Lu Bu will appear coz it would be historically inaccurate. But I wonder which pirate Chow yun Fat is gonna be playing (name of the character)

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I love Pirates of The Caribbean!! It wasa cool movie and one of Johnny's best Movies for a family film but still prefer him in From Hell.
    I can't wait to see the second and third movies!! more of Captain Jack Sparrow and William Turner!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i love love the pirates and i love the movies
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait to see 2 and 3. I loved the first one. Jack Sparrow is by far my favorite character Johnny Depp has played.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved he 1st one. So I believe that they all will be good, but you know they all can't be star war.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast