+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

I love Pirates of the Caribbean!! ^^ It was sooo good, the 2nd and 3rd with have to be AWFUL to ruin it in my mind hehe!!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that Pirates of the Caribbean is so cool and i can't wait till the second one comes out . Oh and this shaunna not karinka! ROCK ON DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Pirates of the Caribbean is on of my favorite movies. I've been waiting to see the seccond one for a while now. I didn't know they were making a thrid too. I can't wait to see them.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dDoKbOkGi
    I can't wait to see 2 and 3. I loved the first one. Jack Sparrow is by far my favorite character Johnny Depp has played.
    Yes. Jack Sparrow is a really cool character. Johnny was perfect for this role. I am glad we get to see more of this story.

I think this is the first time a part 2 and 3 were announced so close toghter and I was more excited about the third one. They better keep Chow Yun-Fat with the project. He is a great actor and I can't wait to see him as a pirate leader. He will have a powerful performance. His previous roles and even in real life demand great respect for the man.

Can't wait.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

they both look really good. some movies though do not need a sequel and i think this happens to be one of them. i really loved the first movie. the plot was good, the action, the choreography was excellent and all the characters totally meshed. it was really good.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I look forward to the sequels. I am glad it didn't just end with a one-shot.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven
    I look forward to the sequels. I am glad it didn't just end with a one-shot.

Yeah me too because for them to just have one movie kind of put a downer on the story of the movie because is one of those stories where you can still expend the idea.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait to see the second one, I heard it's supposed to be good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast