+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

i loved this one amd i say the fourth one will be about finding a that foantain the jack had the map too. My question will be why isnt will coverd in crustaion like davey jones? What will she do as king of pirates? Why does evry one leave jack without his ship? Whos gonna be the evil person in the next movie since everyone left likes jack?

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm tellin' you people that there won't be another Pirates movie!! the writers said so themselves in an interview I read. they didn't won't to over do things or drag the story on forever so they decided to make three movies and only three movies.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

White Wolf, its a son, not a daughter, Everyone had long hair in those days, when the movie was set. So it was their son...They did good for the first time they slept together in the movie...If i got pregnant from having sex once, OMG i would die.

The movie was ok, but it would have been better if Elizabeth joined will on the Flying Dutchman. Would have made a great couple in charge.

Overall the movie wasn't too bad for the end of the trilogy. I am still a bit disappointed about the whole ending... seemed too rushed and not well thought of to me.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Elizabeth couldn't have joined Will. The whole point of being captain of the Flying Dutchman is be alone, guarding the souls of those who passed on - not being able to love ever again. If Elizabeth joined will.. well it just wouldn't have made any sense.

It would have been cool though.

And it was a daughter.! >:0

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

why would they end the movie like that it has to be a fourth one i mean jack is on that small boat barbosa wants the fountain and jacks wants the fountain you cant end a seris like that

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

actully they could. then people would be thinking did jack get his ship back and got the fountain of youth. they would kill tje movoies if they made a 4th.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Thanks

i would really see go see it if they made a fourth

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I read something that said that the production had the money to make another, and also that johnny depp like the pirates of the carribean movies, so he'd be willing to be in another.
    I think there is a good chance of a new one, since they began to talk about a fountain of youth, or something. Though it might be more of jack sparrow than will and elizibeth. I loved at world's end, and hope to see a another addition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast