View Poll Results: Which Pirates of The Carribbean is better?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pirates of The Carribbeans

21 42.86%
  • The Pirates of The Carribbeans II: Dead Mans Chest

25 51.02%
  • Never seen either of them

3 6.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pirates of The Carribbean II Dead Mans Chest (Spoiler!)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Pirates of The Carribbean II Dead Mans Chest (Spoiler!)

I have seen the first move and loved it. so I desided to get the second move. I like the aspect of "Davy Jones" finaly appers in this movie. The characters on the "Flying Dutchman" are sea creatures with some human bodies. The fact that this movie.

As for your question I think she will fall inlove with Davy Jones. just that the fact he was heartbroken and left by a womain I just think thats who she will fall for.

I hope to see the next movie being released and hopefuly understand more about the movie ^_^

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I liked both equally, however if I absolutely had to choose between the two, I'd pick the first one. The second one more or less relied on capitalizing on Johnny Depp's terrific depiction of Jack Sparrow, and the original one gave it more of that story-telling feel and brought you more into the story. The second one was more a fantastic tale and therefore less personal. However I enjoyed the improved effects and action scenes in the second one, as well as the suprise ending. I hate cliffhangers, but the ending of Deadman's Chest didn't kill the movie at least. I can't wait to see "At World's End" this summer I think it comes out.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

hooray, i evened up the poll. i always laughed when people said that every vote counts.

anyway, i reckon the second one is better. the humour they used was a bit lighter and [dare i say it] more childish but i liked it like that. also it seemed like elizabeth [knightley] took more of a centre role in this and it definitely did make the movie more worth watching.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

princesslady, hellknight, and Spike'sRose, The starter of this topic would like more then 2 lines discribe the movie on how you saw it not "This movie was so baddass I want to see it again" stuff elaborate on whay you liked it

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that I have given you a little over view of what the movies were about What is your opinion on them? Why is it that in every movie Elizabeth seems to fall in love with another person each time? Who do you think that Elizabeth will fall in love with in the end? What do you like the most in each of the movies? What is your favorite part of each one?

This would create a high quality post that I am looking for. This site and the owner needs higher quality posts. So I want to start This thread off as a High Quality thread.

I love watching The Pirates of The Carribbean II: Dead Mans Chest over and over again. It's just so intertaining to me. Davy Jones yeah he's the coolest character on the whole movie.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the first one better because it had a intresting story and intragrated it insted of it seeming like an afterthought!

Jack was funnire in the second movie and thy made better ust of computer graphics... hence Davy Jones beeing soooooooo cool!

Over all, they both were sweet movies and I enjoyed then both!
    Good pole question!
    Last edited by Mattness; Jan 11, 2007 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Warning

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm I do recall posting more than two lines but...

Like I said before...

I prefer the storyline of the first one... But I love the way the story contines seamlessly in the second. The action was also better in the second, I thought. And I loved Davey Jones... How awesome were the effects! I think the best part for me was the end... Seeing Barbossa walk down those steps and bite into that apple was divine. He was my favorite character from the first one. ^_^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love both of them because you had the humor going through both of them Jack always saying he was trying to show himself as the Captain of the Black Pearl when he's not until the end of the first movie. I love the second one because Will finds his father and because of the Kracken.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast