+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Playing over and over in my head...

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Playing over and over in my head...

I cant really say I listen to country music. Actually I can say that I don't. But ever since the day before yesterday, I've had that song Tears In My Guitar by Taylor Swift stuck in my head. I'm finding myself liking her, even though I'm not into country music persay. I listen to a little of everything and a lot of nothing lol. Anyway, what's been stuck in your head lately?
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Playing over and over in my head...

thing i get stuck in my head lately are the unexplainedable question and how to answer those questions in my head with a logical answer
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

if mam singed in front of me a song after 1 hour i will start sing it even if i don't like the song , every music i hear it stuck in my mind and that is something every one know about it ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually, if I think of an embarrassing moment and it ends up being stuck in my head for the rest of the day unless i clear it out by listening to some deafening music.
    And usually, if hear even a little bit of the lyrics of a rap song, those are the hardest to get out my head because for some strange reason, even though i despise rap, my mind finds it addicting,
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Usually, if I think of an embarrassing moment and it ends up being stuck in my head for the rest of the day unless i clear it out by listening to some deafening music.
    And usually, if hear even a little bit of the lyrics of a rap song, those are the hardest to get out my head because for some strange reason, even though i despise rap, my mind finds it addicting,
    until now i am remembering something embarrassed me very much or we can say many things all the time i remember it ,and every time i think of them i start laughing at myself or hide my face , this happening to me and every time ...

sometimes before i sleep i start thinking about umm lets say something bothering me and when i sleep i found the answer for my problem and that is the same if i forgot something like name or anything els i found it in my dream ... and that is the same here every thing i hear or see stuck in my mind and i make it gone by listing to music and songs or watching movies but i know that not going to work because if i did something and i am embarrassing from it and i want to forget it i go to listen some music but that is not the problem the problem is when i listen to music for whole week i am singing it .... and every time like that ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I ussually get the stupidest songs stuck in my head. And they are damn annoying. Today, for example, I suddenly remembered a song from an advert and it kept playing in my mind!! And sometimes I get the Spongebob song stuck in my head (like now >.<, each time I think about the song, it just gets stuck in my mind!!!). Also sometimes a song from Secret Garden- Nocturne, but that's simply because it is my alarm clock sound and it's the first thing I hear in the mornings. That's about all. I just know I never get songs that I like stuck in my head, only those that are very annoying stay there >.<

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Mine.. well.. mine is "I Kissed A Girl" By Katy Parry. Don't ask me why because I have no clue but I think it's because I like the tune or something.. I dunno.. it's driving me nuts though. ><
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Since this is basically about music and not a mental condition I'll move it to Sensory Pleasures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast