+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Playing over and over in my head...

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Playing over and over in my head...

The thing that is stuck in my mind right now is the ending theme from Hellsing. "Shine" is such a good song though so I don't really mind. Of course the reason for it being stuck in my head is because I've played it so many times but I don't know. I do hate it though when a stupid song like spongebob gets stuck in my head or a jingle from a commercial.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I ussually get the stupidest songs stuck in my head. And they are damn annoying. Today, for example, I suddenly remembered a song from an advert and it kept playing in my mind!! And sometimes I get the Spongebob song stuck in my head (like now >.<, each time I think about the song, it just gets stuck in my mind!!!). Also sometimes a song from Secret Garden- Nocturne, but that's simply because it is my alarm clock sound and it's the first thing I hear in the mornings. That's about all. I just know I never get songs that I like stuck in my head, only those that are very annoying stay there >.<
    i know what you mean by stuck in your head a stupid songs or music ... when mam cook she sing songs i don't like but after 1 hour i start singing it and i hate these kinds of songs ... i think every song i dislike stuck in my mind and every song i love i start forget it *thinking deeply* >_< NOOOOOO .. =^_^=
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Jun 21, 2008 at 06:09 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    Usually, if I think of an embarrassing moment and it ends up being stuck in my head for the rest of the day unless i clear it out by listening to some deafening music.
    And usually, if hear even a little bit of the lyrics of a rap song, those are the hardest to get out my head because for some strange reason, even though i despise rap, my mind finds it addicting,
    I am SO glad I'm not the only person this happens to...lol.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    The thing that is stuck in my mind right now is the ending theme from Hellsing. "Shine" is such a good song though so I don't really mind. Of course the reason for it being stuck in my head is because I've played it so many times but I don't know. I do hate it though when a stupid song like spongebob gets stuck in my head or a jingle from a commercial.
    i know what you mean i have put this song as the music of my mobile when someone calling me .... at the first time i hear it i just liked it and i don't know way ... and it is stuck in my mind because when someone calling me i don't open the mobile i just listen to the song ... and when the song finsh i call the one who called me ... =^_^=

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had that theme song from "No Retreat, No Surrender" stuck in my head for the past few months. The sad part is that I haven't heard the stupid thing in ages. Hopefully it will go away sometime soon.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    I've had that theme song from "No Retreat, No Surrender" stuck in my head for the past few months. The sad part is that I haven't heard the stupid thing in ages. Hopefully it will go away sometime soon.
    That's a shame that you feel that way becuz they never EVER go away lol. Somebody did something really mean to me the other day and got the Badger song stuck in my head...at work...I answer phones all day and I dont really think its all that great to get that song stuck in my head...lol
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taelana For This Useful Post:

gamemaster331 (Jul 11, 2008)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well a wierd song abbout world of warcraft lol.. i know it sounds stupid but you should check it out.. it's really catchy

YouTube - That's the World of Warcraft That You Play!

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Thanks

many things stick in my mind .... but the most thing that stick is my past, my past toke everything from me i can't live my life as the way i want and that becasue of my past everything i do i remember something from my past .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast