+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 3

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PlayStation 3

i heard that microsoft is releasing HALO 3 on the same day as PS3.
    thats sucks for sony, no1 could care about them when they could kick the prophet of truth's weak ASS

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

you see the xbox 360 rocks way more its affordable and a great console you know the ps3 got compared to the george foreman lean mean fat reducing grilling machine (a grill that looks like the ps3 and also cooks damn fine steak) lol over in britain it was going to cost £450 but now you say this its probably gonna raise to something like £600 and thats just far too expensive sony have just turned the playstation into a cash cow

[EDIT] : yeah too right fayt lingod cant wait to see that game
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Heh, it shouldn't cost that much just to play video games. That is why I think that the Wii is the best. Its is the less priced and in my opinion will have the best games. But i am looking forward to FF13 for the PS3 as well as Devil May Cry 4

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

man the PS3 is really expensive, i'm gonna probably wait untill the price drops down like everyone else, and then buy it, and yeah FF13 looks really awesome

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

i doubt they will have bugs. Unlike xbox who rushed into selling it, they took there time to release it. Working out bugs and testing it making it better. The ps3 will be better than teh xbox 360. Better GPU more speed space and everything else besides memory. THe boomerang controllers are option the ps3 will come out with regular ps2 controllers with motion sencors.
    In japan they dont like xbox games so even if halo 3 was released the same day it wont matter to them. The ps3s better anyways its japanese made. U no, the country with superior technology.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vatoloco69
    Damn 600 dollars
    with that money i could find a hooker
    or maybe 2
    Are you sure you want a hooker ok go ahead and inside her bugs and get the infection like a ps3 if you know what I'm talking about
    Your life means nothing to me.

Newbie Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm having second thoughts about the PS3. not only is the price digustingly high but i heard that the premium package will only support High-Def TVs with hdmi support meaning that the older HDTVs wont be able to support the premium package. this is a big deal to me seeing as how the premium package comes with a bigger hard drive but most important of all it is the one that supports the blu-ray function. if i'm going to be spending that much money i at least want it to be able to play blu-ray movies. the basic package wont have that function. not sure what Sony was thinking here.

"Have we lost to our memories?"

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    i doubt they will have bugs. Unlike xbox who rushed into selling it, they took there time to release it. Working out bugs and testing it making it better. The ps3 will be better than teh xbox 360. Better GPU more speed space and everything else besides memory. THe boomerang controllers are option the ps3 will come out with regular ps2 controllers with motion sencors.
    In japan they dont like xbox games so even if halo 3 was released the same day it wont matter to them. The ps3s better anyways its japanese made. U no, the country with superior technology.

the later release date was orriginally so that it would be more affordable but look at it now. the thing is probably riddled with bugs and the like. i'm gonna w8 a year or so b4 i even consider it.

edit:add: they do like the x-box in japan my friend lives there.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast