+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please check out my song

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hullo everybody. I put up a song on youtube a couple days ago that was written n' composed by me lol. The story behind the song is long and depressing heh... so if ya want to hear it just ask. Keep in mind I am not the best singer in the world and I usually only play lead guitar so rhythm is pretty unusual to me. Welp... here it is!

YouTube - I want to see you...

Hope you like it and please gimme feedback?

Oh yeah... and please bring up my post... I am trying to get as many opinions on the song as I can. Thanks alot!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; May 16, 2007 at 12:13 AM.
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please check out my song

Well i'd like 2 say....WOW!! You have a really awesome voice!! And you guitar play was amazing!! And the song was sooooo awesome and amazing!! I really loved listening 2 it.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh heh... thank you. That means alot to me! I really love when people enjoy my music. It comes from my heart so... yeah! Woot! Can I consider you a fan? I have written a few other songs but I won't be able to put them up for about a month because my digi cam is faaar away.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Your most welcome. Well I really enjoyed it. Yeah I could tell and that's what's so great about it. I'm also a lyrics writer who write's from the heart,so it's easy for me 2 understand. Of course you can,since I am 1 now!! Oh you have? Awww,that sucks.Cause I would have loved 2 hear the others.If you get 2 put them up please let me know kk.

Thanks

Woohoo! It is honestly ALL about the fans ya know? Without them, a musician is nothing. But yeah, I am single for any girls interested XD!! Seriously though... O_O call meh! lol

Thanks

Yeah I know.I always try 2 please my fans,well hopeing that my work does lol.Yep yep so true. Ohhh lol I'm sure that you'll have tons of fan girls trying 2 pounce you soon if not already.

Thanks

Hahaha! Maybe... just came out of a bad expierience with a girl though... hence the song heh... so yeah...

Thanks

I thought so,since it was so sad.Though sometimes the expierience's you have can come with some good.It can help inspire you,as it did with this great song.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast