+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please check out my song

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please check out my song

Mmhm... well eh... problem is... I am not totally over her. I hope you understood what I meant when I said I want to see her die. Not physically... just... emotionally... heh... sorry for bein morbid X_X....
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh it alright,it's very understandble.Yes I understand where your comeing from and I don't think that you being morbid at all.Your just voiceing that's in your heart and there is nothing wrong with that.Cause I know the feeling very well,since I was the same way with my ex.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh... well... like I said it is a loooong story. They say the greater the love, the greater the hate when it is over.... I'd hate to see the day when I finally get over her... I believe there is only one kind of love and that is unconditional love... so no matter what she has done to me... I could not stop loving her ya know? Anywho... I don't think I have to worry about ever seeing the day I stop loving her and start hating her.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I see.Since you still love her so much I don't think you'll fully ever get over her,though that isn't always a bad thing.It just show's how much you care even though it hurts.

Thanks

Right... heh. Feels good to know at least one person understands the slightest bit of what you are sayin....

Thanks

Yes it is nice huh. Oh did I upset you with what I said? If I did i'm so sorry.

Thanks

No, no! You didn't upset me at all. I am a little hard to read O_O I am eh... Bipolar... so... yeah.

Thanks

Oh okay.I'm glad that I didn't.I sometimes speak (or in this case type) before I think lol.So I sometimes end up makeing ppl mad or upset with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast