+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please check out my song

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please check out my song

Haha yeah, same here. Well let us keep this to PM's so we don't get in trouble for making short posts O_O Remember everyone! Tell your friends about the song and don't forget to give me feedback n' such! Thanks alot!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    Hullo everybody. I put up a song on youtube a couple days ago that was written n' composed by me lol. The story behind the song is long and depressing heh... so if ya want to hear it just ask. Keep in mind I am not the best singer in the world and I usually only play lead guitar so rhythm is pretty unusual to me. Welp... here it is!

YouTube - I want to see you...

Hope you like it and please gimme feedback?

Oh yeah... and please bring up my post... I am trying to get as many opinions on the song as I can. Thanks alot!
    I have a few people to whom I'd like to sing this song.

I know from personal experience how hard it is to write/sing songs. I think you did very well. Your voice is fine; have you ever thought of being a back-up singer? Once you finalize a band (or something), post the song again, but perfected, you know? That way, you can look and see the growth you've made. Good luck.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

I appreciate your opinion and the compliment on my voice haha. Back-up singer? O_O I'd rather be a frontman... if I had to sing back up it'd be while I am playing lead guitar. And yeah, I know what ya mean... if I can find a drummer I will be set. I have a bassist and a rhythm guitarist, and I play lead... so... thanks again for the feedback and the advice. As far as luck... I will need it if I hope to make it anywhere in music.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowser... ha ha...

What to say.. it was like this up-beat-passionately sang song... With gruesome lyrics.
    Like the lyrics didnt match the tempo and feel of the sound... But that made the whole Idea of wanting to see someone die... funny.

I was imagining somoene that put me through tons of sh*t... dying to this song. But instead of it being like an angry rock song, whered Id be like angry and evil watching them suffer.
    To YOUR song Id be like skipping around... Tra la la.. I want your soul to evaporate infont of my eyes... tra la la la laaa.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Aahahaha! That is EXACTLY the reaction I was looking for! Thank you! And remember, tell your friends about it xD! Oh yeah, and if you want to talk to me in private just PM me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3