+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please check out my song

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please check out my song

Haha yeah, same here. Well let us keep this to PM's so we don't get in trouble for making short posts O_O Remember everyone! Tell your friends about the song and don't forget to give me feedback n' such! Thanks alot!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    Hullo everybody. I put up a song on youtube a couple days ago that was written n' composed by me lol. The story behind the song is long and depressing heh... so if ya want to hear it just ask. Keep in mind I am not the best singer in the world and I usually only play lead guitar so rhythm is pretty unusual to me. Welp... here it is!

YouTube - I want to see you...

Hope you like it and please gimme feedback?

Oh yeah... and please bring up my post... I am trying to get as many opinions on the song as I can. Thanks alot!
    I have a few people to whom I'd like to sing this song.

I know from personal experience how hard it is to write/sing songs. I think you did very well. Your voice is fine; have you ever thought of being a back-up singer? Once you finalize a band (or something), post the song again, but perfected, you know? That way, you can look and see the growth you've made. Good luck.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

I appreciate your opinion and the compliment on my voice haha. Back-up singer? O_O I'd rather be a frontman... if I had to sing back up it'd be while I am playing lead guitar. And yeah, I know what ya mean... if I can find a drummer I will be set. I have a bassist and a rhythm guitarist, and I play lead... so... thanks again for the feedback and the advice. As far as luck... I will need it if I hope to make it anywhere in music.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowser... ha ha...

What to say.. it was like this up-beat-passionately sang song... With gruesome lyrics.
    Like the lyrics didnt match the tempo and feel of the sound... But that made the whole Idea of wanting to see someone die... funny.

I was imagining somoene that put me through tons of sh*t... dying to this song. But instead of it being like an angry rock song, whered Id be like angry and evil watching them suffer.
    To YOUR song Id be like skipping around... Tra la la.. I want your soul to evaporate infont of my eyes... tra la la la laaa.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Aahahaha! That is EXACTLY the reaction I was looking for! Thank you! And remember, tell your friends about it xD! Oh yeah, and if you want to talk to me in private just PM me!

Immortal Otaku SamuelCog is off to a good start
    Thanks

ear wax tinnitus dizziness

Action 3Take part in the Didgeridoo. As outlined by a real 2004 investigation done by just team of clinical doctors around Zurich, Physical exercise, participating in a Didgeridoo Six to eight days or weeks in a week for as much as Twenty five minutes whenever may lessen slight sleep apnea warning signs. Incidents are very much minimal following four months about trying to play, which often can likely be gained via tougher muscle mass keeping your fluffy structure, such as the uvula, tonsils along with the lips.Fill the plastic mechanism. Complete it oropharyngeal workout when it is in a real being seated spot. Inflate this device applying five deep let's air through without taking this device from a dental. This specific breathing command training refers to grime ventilation going the right way in your face while asleep, making an effort to prevent very soft structure on the neck and throat because of unwinding, creating a dysfunction.Step # 5Step two

ringing in ears and headache during pregnancy tinnitus cures stop ringing ears british tinnitus association forum careers24 citrus bioflavonoids dosage for tinnitus if my ears are ringing is that bad or good ear ringing sounds
    Searching for a Tinnitus Cure? Why don't you consider We all Deal with Your daily diet and Your Tinnitus simply by Erina DevonportDid you know making quite a few adjustments in ones dietary habits also can transform your tinnitus. Few people are truly mindful of this. Hence prior to going out in addition to spend an afternoon and your money with that buzzing in the ears remedy, you must look at the diet regime. As implausible as you may believe it is, lots of healthy overall health healers are now advising that lots of your diet or maybe in some cases your food you never take could possibly be at the bottom explanation for your current ringing ears. We are all aware of in which announcing we've been what we eat hence the concept of revamping your daily diet must not be which is not unexpected. Nonetheless, needless to say, I realize that is something that is so easy to say and quite often is a bit more complicated to implement. But if you may the returns could be great. Not only do you are able at last but not least reducing that boisterous calling inside your head, however you can also possibly be supplying your physique by nutritious, adding nourishment to foods. This is definitely any win-win predicament. Even well known researchers now are start to observe that your food consumption and the growth of ringing ears refer. To begin with, of which seem as part of your the ears would be a symptom of arteriosclerosis and also blood pressure. And a lot of times these conditions are caused by an unhealthy diet program. A couple of seconds makes sense whenever a person helpful tips to assist increase your indications of blood pressure your ringing in the ears can lessen or perhaps dissipate completely. What types of foodstuff enhance arteriosclerosis and also blood pressure levels? A lot meat, highly processed sugars as well as prosperity connected with refined food, to start. Erina Devonport is really a person an associate the "Tinnitus Therapy as well as Treatments Team" and when you are definitely set on dwelling an existence free of the discomfort due to buzzing in the ears then grab lifespan changing ears ringing treatment from tinnitustreatmentandcures.org or the Totally free mini-course titled "10 Normal Techniques to CURING Ringing in the ears Today!

really high pitch noises phonak audeo q90 tinnitus masker hearing aid eustachian tube dysfunction treatment chronic lyme best treatment for tinnitus livestrong calorie intake inner ear sinus problems dizziness why do i hear ringing in my ears
    Are you aware that generating a number of alterations in your own dietary habits might also boost your tinnitus. Not many people are really alert to in which. Consequently prior to going out and spend an afternoon and funds with that buzzing in the ears get rid of, you should look at your eating habits. As implausible you might believe that it is, quite a few organic wellbeing healers are actually recommending that many of the foods you eat or perhaps in many cases the meal you do not try to eat may be at the bottom root cause of your current ringing in the ears. We are very mindful in which expressing we've been the food we eat so the concept of revamping your daily diet should not come as too much of an unexpected. But, obviously, I am aware this can be an issue that is very easy to mention and in some cases is a little more challenging to implement. However if you simply can a rewards may very well be tremendous. Not only do you have a chance during finally reducing which raucous talking in the the ears, but you will also become providing your physique with many nutritious, healthy meal. How's that for some sort of win-win situation. Even mainstream people now are commencing to realize that the foods you eat as well as progression of ears ringing are associated. Rewards the advertiser ., that will appear with your ears could be a manifestation of arteriosclerosis or perhaps blood pressure levels. And a lot of times these types of ailments are set to an inadequate diet regime. It only is smart that if people suggestions to assist boost your the signs of hypertension your ringing ears will decline or maybe dissolve once and for all. What forms of meals advertise arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure levels? An excessive amount beef, highly processed sugars as well as abundance with processed food, first of all. Michael Devonport is really a senior citizen member of your "Tinnitus Remedy as well as Products Team" and should you be truly seriously interested in living your life exempt from the anguish brought on by ringing ears then grab everything adjusting ears ringing get rid of at tinnitustreatmentandcures.web or perhaps the Cost-free mini-course entitled "10 NATURAL Techniques to Solving Ringing in ears NOW!Trying to find a Ringing in the ears Heal? What about All of us Repair Your daily diet and also your Ears ringing simply by Jordan Devonport

buzzing sound in ears treatment examples of sounds of tinnitus ear infection hissing sound from car cclicking noise in my ears when i swallow my ear ears ringing how to stop open hearing aids for tinnitus sufferers

Briefly, one other ear noise remedies helps the mind move typically the noise in the ears to be a historical past audio and consequently that subconscious could treat it being an immaterial good and also neglected.

The most current treatment method available

Many people suffer from buzzing in the ears or just a prolonged phoning sound from the interior of the ear canal. It is typically pesky and even slows individuals from taking place , with their lives. There isn't any real certain removing the this disorder however, there are actually different along with all-natural therapy that could lower the actual bothersome humming noise. For many people having difficulties ringing in the ears, there's an easy brand-new ringing in the ears assist which might be for service, this is Head noise re-training counseling.

Ringing ears Assistance . . . Just how Buzzing in the ears?? Re-training Procedure FunctionsA simple yet effective ear noise treatment

http://xarangaautonomos.com/index.ph...272102.new#new

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3