+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pokemon Black/White

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon Black/White

I understand. I used to use a well-balanced team, but now I usually just have 3 strong pokemon.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Prices on Pokemon games (new or used) typically don't go down for a long time. Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver are still about the same price as when it released. I checked a week or two ago because I broke my pokewalker and need to get Soul Silver for a new one. Pokemon Black and White are five dollars more than HG/SS. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum are cheaper and they range between $20 to $30 bucks.

So, I wouldn't bother waiting. You won't have it if you do. ^_^
    awwww that suck but yer right tho MAN, Y CNT THE STINKIN PRICES GO DOWN!?!?!!!!! DX<
    Death is interesting

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    awwww that suck but yer right tho MAN, Y CNT THE STINKIN PRICES GO DOWN!?!?!!!!! DX<
    Prices do go down eventually, but not by much. $35 isn't much. I don't see why you couldn't get Pokemon Black/White relatively soon. I'm usually broke and I managed to get it. ^_^

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Prices do go down eventually, but not by much. $35 isn't much. I don't see why you couldn't get Pokemon Black/White relatively soon. I'm usually broke and I managed to get it. ^_^
    yea, itz just that whneva i do get money i usually buy some manga or readin books with the money, also when i first got my ds my parentz made me let my sistr play a game on it. then whn she waz playing one ov her games she got made and bangd on the screen and now it turnz completly white, blue or red XP so i tecniclly cnt really play any gamz so i barely play any ds games now cuz of that
    Death is interesting

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    yea, itz just that whneva i do get money i usually buy some manga or readin books with the money, also when i first got my ds my parentz made me let my sistr play a game on it. then whn she waz playing one ov her games she got made and bangd on the screen and now it turnz completly white, blue or red XP so i tecniclly cnt really play any gamz so i barely play any ds games now cuz of that
    I've dropped my DS a number of times and get the occasional white screen. Yo can replace the top screen though. Amazon has good deals. I'm planning on fixing mine.

Newbie emo princess101 is off to a good start emo princess101's Avatar
    Thanks

I like pokemon...not that much but my sister played the games

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have not play the games of pokemon but i will give it up to the anime for lasting this long even when America has edited and cut out most of the shows from the verison shown in japan.
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3