+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

i play pearl, i am a huge dragon fan on it: Palkia, Dialga, Dragonite, Latias, Charizard, and Rayquaza to clear the field of pesky ubers (i didn't EV train the others )

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do think monstser rancher is a good game. I've played 2,3 and 4 but 2 is by far the best. I also played the card game and it was pretty good and addictive. I'm not saying pokemon is realistic but the breeding system is complex and unlike monster rancher calculations are needed to determine IVs which determine how good your stats can be like in moster rancher. So you also have to choose wisely when breeding in pokemon too.

fayt lingod - I tend to stay away from ubers because I think they're too strong but they are fun to use every now and then. I've never EV trained an uber though. It's too hard to get good IVs on an uber.My favorite uber is probably darkrai though.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

anybody have thing they want to trade that arnt common i willing to part with some good pokemon
    Last edited by halo3master; Jul 08, 2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: grammer

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I love pokemon Diamond. Love it. It's a complete upgrade from Ruby/Saphire/Emerald. Every single attribute of it is in some way better than the third generation. I especially like the more 3D ish buildings/landmarks in this game.

Current Pokedex: Seen/282 Caught/152
    FC: 4338-9056-2382 Name: Tyler
    [Note: Please don't battle me if your pokemon are all level 100. Mine are all level 75.]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i was wondering if anyone had a turtwig that the give up for a empoleon thats lvl 50 or more

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

nope i dont ave it so plz tell me all about it i wud really like to no wat its about so i can decide to buy it or not

Thanks

you dont know what pokemon diamond or pearl is you must not have a tv or be a major gamer even people that dont have a ds know what it is

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ike44 View Post
    I do think monstser rancher is a good game. I've played 2,3 and 4 but 2 is by far the best. I also played the card game and it was pretty good and addictive. I'm not saying pokemon is realistic but the breeding system is complex and unlike monster rancher calculations are needed to determine IVs which determine how good your stats can be like in moster rancher. So you also have to choose wisely when breeding in pokemon too.

fayt lingod - I tend to stay away from ubers because I think they're too strong but they are fun to use every now and then. I've never EV trained an uber though. It's too hard to get good IVs on an uber.My favorite uber is probably darkrai though.
    i only have that rayquaza for dealing with other ubers, in a normal battle i would swap it for something.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast