Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Hello is anybody excited about these games they are coming out in Japan in September I think and in spring of 2010 for America and Europe (I know for sure this date)will they look great they are remakes of Gold and Silver pokemon so it will be the same game just updated they will have a Global Trade station and the wifi plaza like in platinum so there will be trading. The Legends that will be in the game will be Ho-Oh,Lugia,Red Gyarados,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Raikou,Suicune,En tei,and if you bring Arceus into the game you will be able to get a level 1 Palkia,Giratina,or Dialga .They also made it so you can let your favorite pokemon walk beside you like in pokemon yellow.They also will be puting in a new item called a poke walker where it will let you walk your pokemon to do that you must transfer your pokemon to your poke walker (which will come with the game) and just walk and that will raise him/her levels.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced so long ago. 9/12!

I'm personally going to be getting Heart Gold and my sister will most likely be going for Soul Silver. We both went that way in the original two games for Ho-oh and Lugia.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes me to im going for HeartGold that was the one i got when the game was first released gold version so right on .

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Awesome, can't wait. So many Pokémon games, and I still can't get enough. I want MOAR!
    I don't care which version I'll be getting, one for me, one for my brother and we'll both be happy. Although I prefer Ho-oh over Lugia. :x

Anyway I first of all would have to get the Platinum version which I do not own yet and clear it.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie beymasta454 is off to a good start beymasta454's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen some game play for heart gold/soul silver and it looks immense, i can't wait for it come out here ^_^

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I love how everyone does the same thing my sister and I do. One for me, one for her. I want Soul Silver, but, I'll probably be stuck with Heart Gold. Although I like Groudon. In the original Gold i got him to 100. Without rare candies. But, the real problem is I like silver more than gold. . . XD

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

how do u get groudon in gold? that was one generation early

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

How can one like a version over the other?

Both Gold and Silver versions are the same. There are some differences though. There are Pokemon in Gold that cannot be found in Silver version. Vice versa, there are Pokemon in Silver that cannot be found in Gold version. In both versions, you can get both Lugia and Ho-oh. In Gold version, you get Ho-oh first then Lugia. Vice versa for Silver version.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast