+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prince Caspian

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prince Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    WHAT??? You're trippin'! The Magician's Nephew is the FIRST of the Chronicles of Narnia. I should know, I've read each book each time it's revised and re-released in a box set.
    She's right. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is actually the first book to be published. The Magician's Nephew was written as a prequel. Most box sets ammend the series to chronological order (which is the order most assume Lewis preferred), but that isn't the order in which they were written.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    She's right. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is actually the first book to be published. The Magician's Nephew was written as a prequel. Most box sets ammend the series to chronological order (which is the order most assume Lewis preferred), but that isn't the order in which they were written.
    Well, ya learn somethin' new everyday. I looked in to it and I stand--well in this case, sit--corrected. ^_^ Why they would list The Magician's Nephew as the first book in the box sets is beyond me. It's still a good book and it should have came out before 'Wardrobe', definitely.

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the preview for it and I can't wait until it comes out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2