+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break Season 3

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Prison Break Season 3

I like this season as much as i like the lost leasons but it is doing my head-in that they take short breaks between seasons, this break was for over a month and people that watch prison break know what i'm talking about!

Well i was just wondering if anybody else watches prison break and enjoys it as much as i do?

I love it because it has a storyline equal to lost hehe and because i enjoy staying up because my dad watches it aswell, but i got hooked.

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Prison Break Season 3

well, to be honest I really liked prison break for the first 2 seasons but not that mich anymore. The reason?

- Getting boring, taking too long
    - Repeating itself (season 3 compared to season 1)
    - Unrealistic happenings (too far fetched escape plans)

I really enjoyed the first 2 so much but it has really dropped to an all time low. Though I still watch it I catch myself thinking "omfg" way too often during an episode. Sorry to think of it like that, but I'm just dissappointed in it right now, hope they can fix it up in the second part of this season (after the break).

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya I have to agree with Nick. The first season and the second season were awesome. Now this third season is just so crappy. I stopped watching it already. I couldn't take it anymore I'm sorry! lol It was fun while it lastest though, thats for sure!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C View Post
    Ya I have to agree with Nick. The first season and the second season were awesome. Now this third season is just so crappy. I stopped watching it already. I couldn't take it anymore I'm sorry! lol It was fun while it lastest though, thats for sure!
    Hehe, a lot less subtle way to say it, but that's what I was meaning to say indeed I didn't even check if there are any new episodes yet since it stopped and I simply don't know if it already started again after that break.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I stopped watching Prison Break in the middle of the second season.......
    I started watching it because it was very interesting....had a lot of action and they kept the plot simple....
    But then...it started getting so complicated and if I would miss one episode...I would have no clue what would be going on....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

PRISON BREAK TODAY!!!! CAN'T WAIT yet i can't rember what happened at the end of the last eppisode

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I haven't been up to date with the lastest series..and I don't really watch it ..if i do ..it's cuz the guys are like mega hot,and sweaty on there..!!lol ..but my brother is into that show..and says its' awsome and intersing every ep has u on the edge of ur seat..so eventaully I'll watch it and pay attention to the actual show..lol

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to watch a few Prison Break series. And it all seemed too damn dramatic to me. The idea is great of course, but it all was dragged out too much and so on... as it always happens to good series. I mean even CSI is getting bad!!!

And there is the 3rd Seazon now!!!! I mean come on!!! How did they manage to drag it out so much! It's just paranormal. i especially hate this, because it just starts to go in just earning, just pulling out more money from the watchers- sooner or later they stop trying to surprise, do try as hard as they can in the making of the series, just because people will watch it anyways. As soon as it gets too long, it's starts to get bad...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast