+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Natal Xbox 360

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Project Natal Xbox 360

Kinect for Xbox 360 (formerly known by the code name Project Natal), or simply, Kinect, is a "controller-free gaming and entertainment experience" by Microsoft for the Xbox 360 video game platform. Based around an add-on peripheral for the Xbox 360 console, it enables users to control and interact with the Xbox 360 without the need to touch a game controller through a natural user interface using gestures, spoken commands, or presented objects and images. The project is aimed at broadening the Xbox 360's audience beyond its typical gamer base.

YouTube - E3 2009: Project Natal Xbox 360 Announcement

So what do you think and is this a Like or Dislike to you.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Project Natal Xbox 360

I was never very interested in motion controls. And certainly not when they're aimed at the 'casual gamer'. The only interesting aspect is being able to use it to browse menus and such.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Project Natal Xbox 360

First I see many many overweight people having Heart Attacks trying to jump up and down and do all the moves. 2nd this feels like the Playstation 2's EyeToy Camera. I think its going to be crap along with the games, thats what the Eyetoy Camera was. Everybody said cool but when it came out most people I think thought that the games and looking like an idiot while moving wasn't fun.

+ Reply to Thread