+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Runway

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Project Runway

So what if no one else watches it, the forum needs a thread for Evol and I to be gay in...

So... let's talk Project Runway.

Do you watch it? Religiously?

What's your favorite season? How about your favorite designer? Who's the designer you'd like to squash like a bug? Worst dress ever? Best dress ever? Craziest challenge? Who was robbed?

Discuss.

(and yeah, I'll get to my own... it's just not as fun vomiting up all your own opinions and waiting for people to shuffle in and say "yeah, I agree with you") :P

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Project Runway

One of my friends was addicted to this show, so I used to watch it with her. Then she moved and I stopped watching it. Then, when I was home with nothing to do this break, I noticed they had marathons on. And so I started watching <3 haha I liked it enough to have opinions during the episode, but nothing really stands out in my mind from any of the shows. Except for the fact that I LOVED the dress Uli made at the end of the 3rd season... the one that they had to take a photograph and have 3 words to go with the dress?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    So what if no one else watches it, the forum needs a thread for Evol and I to be gay in...
    Pfft, Project Runway is for chicks, I am offended at your insinuation that I watch this materialistic garbage (on a totally obsessive level)……...*secret high five* <3

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Do you watch it? Religiously?
    I was baptized in the church of Runway. Mr. Gunn needs to be my life coach and my bff. I want to hang out with him and bask in his sophisticated demeanor and charming baritone. As I think I’ve stated somewhere before, I would go gay for that wonderful man.

…Heidi, I like her, she’s a nice ornament to keep around for giggles. Her comments although sometimes random and fun, lack any real impact. Nice bewbs though. Michael and Nina are a good team. Michael has gotten soft over the past couple seasons but it’s more than made up for by Nina’s painfully blunt critiques. Kors could be a good replacement for my shoe shopping trip to Italy if Tim is unavailable.

Guest judges are sort of an afterthought and Vera Wang is way overrated.

Wendy Pepper = eternal twunt, insufferable bitch can also be used. Regardless of the fact that I actually liked a couple of her fashion week dresses and her kid was sort of adorable.

Fav season has got to be Season 2 with Santino’s impression of Tim Gunn “Aaandre, where’s Aaandre?” …Although I wasn’t too happy with the finale. I liked Chloe but was secretly rooting for Santino. Even though he’s a little too avant garde for his own good. Daniel V was disappointing but I liked his emo hair and positive attitude.

Season 3 is probably the second runner up. Malan turned out to be endearing and didn’t last long enough, Hated Laura for her faux-Audrey Hepburn designs, plus her kid almost made Tim touch turtle poops. Although I have to admit most of her shite was well made and sophisticated. Alison Kelly = get nasty on the kitchen floor beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    ...I LOVED the dress Uli made at the end of the 3rd season... the one that they had to take a photograph and have 3 words to go with the dress?
    I liked it too, but I kind of felt like Uli was a one trick pony. Don’t get me wrong, I think she was adorable and spacey in a good way, not to mention the f**king gorgeous patterns. But she was essentially editing the same look over and over again.
    Last edited by Evol; Jan 09, 2008 at 01:39 PM.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched only one episode of it....and I am sorry to say this to anyone here that liked the show....but I found it so ridiculous.....
    The most exiting part of the show is to see the final product and when the model has to walk on the runaway....that is it.....
    I really do not give a sweat about the designers life or their struggles...........because I know that they are all fakes!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    because I know that they are all fakes!!!
    fakes? O_o;

Most of the designers can be followed, by name, before and after the competition... one of the current contestants has a youtube account of wacky, "performance fashion". Starr has an absolutely hideous line out on a website that looks like it was designed by a monkey. Several of them have real botiques and fashion lines.

How is that fake?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Project Runway

I was wondering if any of you guys watches this awesome show on Bravo. I really like this TV show, i think in comparison to most other TV shows out there this is one is fun to watch. What do you guys think?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Ketaro, Tsurara has already made a thread about project Runway. So I am going to merge this with her thread.

~Merging~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch project runway. i do not watch it religiosly but from time to time. i just like watching it to see some of the oufits that they come up with. i have to say though that some of the stuff that is created is really really ugly. some of it is really cute too. im just watch it really to see what ppl come up with.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread