+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ps3

hello AO i was just wondering if anyone has got a PS3 and what games do they have, Do you have online play do you like the ps3, and do you ever think you will get one. Well me i have one and i've got the game motorstorm online play if anyone else has this game online please add me my username is earthquaker99 and i love motorstorm and my ps3 so much what about everyone else?

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ps3

I'll buy a PS3 as soon as they start putting out some games that justify it's ridiculous price tag and ambitous specs.

I don't have an HD tv, so the blue ray doesn"t excite me in the least.

My Wii and PS2 are still more than enough for my tiny tv and low-entertainment-threshhold. Hell, I still enjoy pac-man.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i considered myself a Die-Hard SONY fan, that was up until this year's E3. thats when i finnally realised that microsoft had everything the PS3 had, not to mention a cheaper price tag...

i think ill be buying a 360, hopefully the halo 3 special edition.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to get one but damn i want one.I have bin waiting till they started to come out with some good games for it which is starting to happen.But i think im going to wait a little longer for some more good games to get out.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    hello AO i was just wondering if anyone has got a PS3 and what games do they have, Do you have online play do you like the ps3, and do you ever think you will get one. Well me i have one and i've got the game motorstorm online play if anyone else has this game online please add me my username is earthquaker99 and i love motorstorm and my ps3 so much what about everyone else?
    I'm sorry . . . nothing will ever replace old school Nintendo. Mostly because I can't afford anything that WOULD replace old school Nintendo . . .

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I have yet to get one but damn i want one.I have bin waiting till they started to come out with some good games for it which is starting to happen.But i think im going to wait a little longer for some more good games to get out.
    I agree with ya there Koga.. I want one ssoooooo bad.. but i think i will wait,that and i want a decent game to go with it...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell we all want one.
    but with the price tag here in S.A. its crazy.
    I mean we are paying R6500 just for the console,
    when the price comes down and I can afford it I will be getting one for
    two specific games.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i'm sure when the prices come down a lot of you will b getting one but if you want my advise also spend some cash on motorstorm it is a crazy and amazing racing game, even if your not very good you could still do it it only takes practise,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast