+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ps3

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Hell we all want one.
    but with the price tag here in S.A. its crazy.
    I mean we are paying R6500 just for the console,
    when the price comes down and I can afford it I will be getting one for
    two specific games.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII.
    I hear that!!! If I getta PS3, MGS4 and FFXIII would b the main reasons why I would. Yet I do wish that they would bring the price down a little, it's way too steep for my budget.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

how much do people excpect the pps3 to go down to? i mean it's £550 over in england an din america i bet it's cheaper than that! so what do poeple want the price tags to say?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

UGH. I bloody wish I had a bloody PS3 so I could play FFXIII on it.
    Unfortunately, I'm just not as rich as some other people.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Currently, I have no reasons to get a PS3. I have no HD, surround sound, nor an interest in any games out for it yet or in the future. I've never played MGS. I've given up on Final Fantasy.

However, once the price comes down a bit(Assuming Sony still has some development support by then), I might consider one.

Although I could get a lot of Wii games that that kind of money....

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    how much do people excpect the pps3 to go down to? i mean it's £550 over in england an din america i bet it's cheaper than that! so what do poeple want the price tags to say?
    They're sellin' the 60 gigs PS3 for $499 here, not much cheaper than it was. Yet this price drop is only temporary, atleast 'til they sell outta them. Then they'll get replaced wit the 80 gigs and by the time I save up enough pennies ta get a 60 gig, they'll b sold out, so a guy like me is screwed.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the ps3 still has bugs in and the stores here don't put
    them out for you to play and they don't even display
    them , its a waist of money til they get the bugs out of it.

if i was to go and get one now it would be like me getting
    a porsche with a scratch on it with tires that are worn out
    and it being to tiny for me to get in and drive , its really silly
    to want one yet i say everyone should wait for the bugs to be fixed.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoo hoo!!! I'm gettin' one for $275!!! I can't wait. The only reason I'm buying a PS3 is because of how cheap it is! I was gonna save up for a 360, then my friend tells me he has two PS3s and he'll sell me one for dirt cheap! That's great! I can't wait! First game I'm gettin' is Lair! I hear that game is beautiful! Eventually I'll get my 360, but for $275, you can't beat that. Especially since retail price is still nearly $600! (Ooh, ouch!!)

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

the ps3 still has bugs in and the stores here don't put
    them out for you to play and they don't even display
    them , its a waist of money til they get the bugs out of it.
    From what I've heard, it's almost the most stable of the bunch(Although Wii probably outdoes it there, not sure). Compared to the 360, PS3 is releatively bug free, I'd say.

I'm gettin' one for $275!!!
    That is simply awesome, congrats on your new system!

I heard Lair got pretty 'meh' reviews though. The Metacritic average is 54%.

However, that said, if I saw a cheap copy of it and had a PS3, I'd probably jump all over it. Dragons, and burning things are like great two pasttimes merged into one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast