+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ps3

I bought my brother a Ps3 and once he got it all set up i was totally dazed @.@ it was so asome! You can do online stuff, store music, and a billion other things. He got a game Called "Ninja Guidence" (believe that's it) and it was a very cool game. It's supposed to be a bit hard, but it sure looked fun to play.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Animegeek tell your brother to get motorstorm and yes it is very good just downloaded the new upgrades for it 1.93 sheesh this upgrade was even longer than 1.87 but thank god i got it ps2 games come with better graffics cards now it's one amazing machine

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

geez i dont have it!! and i wont buy it, 1# i love my ps2 2# i bought a PSP thiss year and 3# its too expencive...i dont know... I think its too much... althought I have a friend who has and all i have to say Its WOW...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

it's worth the price no matter what you hear about it there are no problems with the ps3 and it's pricetag is fairly reasonable and hey if you live in america you get £300 cheaper than us english so consider yourself lucky with the price, it's worth getting!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought my PS3 in January. 60GB $599.99 at Best Buy. The only PS3 game I ever played on it was Virtua Fighter 5. I really don't like the game selection, and aside from Tekken 6 and FFXIII, there doesn't seem to be anything that great in the future. About two weeks ago, I sold my PS3 for $400.00, and I think I escaped what would've just been a money trap. Alas, my $600 paperweight is no longer with me.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I bought my PS3 in January. 60GB $599.99 at Best Buy. The only PS3 game I ever played on it was Virtua Fighter 5. I really don't like the game selection, and aside from Tekken 6 and FFXIII, there doesn't seem to be anything that great in the future. About two weeks ago, I sold my PS3 for $400.00, and I think I escaped what would've just been a money trap. Alas, my $600 paperweight is no longer with me.
    What? wow i didn't know you did that thats news to me ...anyways yea i own a ps3 and i enjoy playing it allot iv been playing oblivion for a while know and before that i was playing darkness but the other games i own are fightnight round 3, virtua fighter 5, and resistance fall of man what im really looking forward to is metal gear solid 4 and ff13 i look forward to other games tho on the ps3

Do to others as you see fit

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    I bought my brother a Ps3 and once he got it all set up i was totally dazed @.@ it was so asome! You can do online stuff, store music, and a billion other things. He got a game Called "Ninja Guidence" (believe that's it) and it was a very cool game. It's supposed to be a bit hard, but it sure looked fun to play.
    Just for the record it's "Ninja Gaiden". Y'know like the old Nintendo game??

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    From what I've heard, it's almost the most stable of the bunch(Although Wii probably outdoes it there, not sure). Compared to the 360, PS3 is releatively bug free, I'd say.

That is simply awesome, congrats on your new system!

I heard Lair got pretty 'meh' reviews though. The Metacritic average is 54%.

However, that said, if I saw a cheap copy of it and had a PS3, I'd probably jump all over it. Dragons, and burning things are like great two pasttimes merged into one!
    Yeah, they were hypin' Lair up like mad crazy when the PS3 released. Then it took them a year to perfect the game (mind you Lair was to be a release game)! But I played it a few days ago for the first time, and let me tell you, this is the most visual stunning game ever made! And screw what all the reviewers and other gamers say! I've heard TONS of complaints about controlling the dragons and what-not. But it's so simple! It's like playin' the Wii except with more buttons. And you gotta control your dragon while pushing buttons to fight at the same time (talk about multi tasking)! The game give you sooooo much to do and you can earn medals and check your ranking online.

I'm tellin' you--on a scale of one to ten--Lair gets a "THIS GAME IS THE SHIZZNITTLE-BAM!!"

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ya I bought a ps3

my PSN is : Sasaki_Fox add me

I bought a ps3 because Xbox 360 doesn't have any game I want, plus most my friends own a 360 so I can just head over there house to play.

Im looking forward to

1. metal gear solid 4:guns of the patriots
    2. Killzone 2
    3. Resistance:Rise of Man
    4. Final Fantasy XIII versus
    5. Final Fantasy XII
    6. White Knight Story
    7. Star Ocean 4
    8. HAZE
    9. Gran Turismo 5

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

+ Reply to Thread