+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The PS3 is going to be a real bargain in the UK!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The PS3 is going to be a real bargain in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    How did you get 315 cents? Explain to me how that works.
    It's not possible. I just used a calculator to convert the number.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonew
    The Ps3 is going to be a hell of machine!! I can't wait to buy it! The prices that were divulged in the E3 (Eletronic Entertainement Expo) were:

- 499€ with a Hard Drive of 20 Gb
    - 599€ with a Hard Drive of 60 Gb

Of course they can change. And Sony is thinking of not making a 20 GB HD PS3...

In this type of things everything is a rumor... it gets me confused
    You are indeed confused. This thread isn't about the E3 pricing.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Outs...200$ more. That will get many customers pissed off. Even thou they could
    order one from states but they would have to order all the games too cos'
    of different regional coding.
    Yeah lets hope that atleast in Finland PS3 would be about 500-600€ with bigger HDD.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, back in the days of old and lore, games used to cost 100-200 dollars, so its not that surprising, also if you really wanted to look at it, 800 bucks is a bargain compared to what you would pay if they charged at price point, the hardware and packing would be over 1000 dollars, just like Microsoft, Sony is losing money on every PS3 it will make, Microsoft is losing money for every X-BOX 360 is sold, sooner or later, the lines of profit vs. sales will cross they will be making money. So before you talk about not it being expensive, remember your are getting a bargained compared to what you could have been paying. Plus, just wait 6 month s to a year like I am until Sony can release the 2 generation PS3's with some of the bugs worked out and some awesome games.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't afford the PS3 and then think about a second controller ... two games maybe ... other extras and online service. it keeps adding up too high.

The UK bargain? Sheesh!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    Well, back in the days of old and lore, games used to cost 100-200 dollars, so its not that surprising, also if you really wanted to look at it, 800 bucks is a bargain compared to what you would pay if they charged at price point, the hardware and packing would be over 1000 dollars, just like Microsoft, Sony is losing money on every PS3 it will make, Microsoft is losing money for every X-BOX 360 is sold, sooner or later, the lines of profit vs. sales will cross they will be making money. So before you talk about not it being expensive, remember your are getting a bargained compared to what you could have been paying. Plus, just wait 6 month s to a year like I am until Sony can release the 2 generation PS3's with some of the bugs worked out and some awesome games.
    I know they sell under the production price but the price of the 360 didn't increase that much compared to the huge difference with the PS3.

Impossible to gauge! AnataBakaDesu may be famous one day AnataBakaDesu may be famous one day AnataBakaDesu's Avatar
    Thanks

lewl this is nothing compared to the consoles here when they first released in U.A.E(Dubai), e.g: Xbox360 when it was first released, it was selling for 10k Dirhams ... which is like 3.7k U.S Dollar ... and many people who i know bought it and im getting both the xbox360 and the ps3 ... money is nothing compared to fun!.. yeh .. premium system 360and the 60 GB HHD PS3... :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3