Closed Thread

Thread: PS3 -|Retarded|-

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

PS3 -|Retarded|-

Sony has just gone way too far. They are copying xbox's online features, nintendo revolutions's motion sensing (although a lot weaker) expensive as hell blu-ray drive, and a bunch of other shit for the "low end" $499 20 gig version.

Full featured ps3 will cost $599 and come with a 60gig hd, the memory card slots, hdmi, and wireless net that the main unit was supposed to come with.

$600 dollars for a console... go die. The only consoles that came around that price all failed to gain much marketshare, neogeo/3do/etc.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PS3 -|Retarded|-

u dont really understand the workings of economics do u? There is a huge customer loyalty to Sony. They would use their credit cards to buy it Y? coz the PS3 is far superior hardware. It is virtually a super computer which would give consumers highest quality of entertainment. With it's prices sure it's not the for masses but this how it is becoz u r getting the best possible gaming console ever made. In addition, u r able to play Sony's previous gen titles, thus even without next gen consoles, U r still able to play the good PS2 games.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie shinobi kanoma may be famous one day shinobi kanoma may be famous one day shinobi kanoma's Avatar
    Thanks

true but it still might be fun to try out i mean well see what games they have in store i hear talk of devil may cry 4 on there and a re release of kindom heart 2 with extended features
    "Loy, so you think your Chinchilla is a KIlling machine.....well lets give him a gun and see how he does!"

aim-xxxn3grocorexxx
    yahoo-fornowimbroken
    www.myspace.com/xnegrocayx

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean yeah, the games are good, and probably it will be a huge hit, but I just thought about it and typed it out.

And Blade X, I know what economics is.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

yes the ps3 is superior. look at the 360 when it first came out. it was trash. no offense to xbox fans. the 360 overheated during long play. ps3 wont be like that. it will be high quality system.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yup yup PS3 will be the far superior system of the 3 next gen consoles. DMC4 wasnt shown during E3 big disappointment for me along with Killzone 2 no show. Those were big disappointments for the Sony fans but we got gamplyfootage proving everyone wrong along stuff being prerendered

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

We already have a thread about this.
    Closing...

Closed Thread