+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 V.s X-box Elite V.s Nintendo Wii

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ps3 V.s X-box Elite V.s Nintendo Wii

Which in your opinion is the best console. I have been on all three and i belive that the PS3 is the best out of them all. Has anybody else got as lucky as me and been on all three to tell me their outcome? Please choose a console and your favourite game and the reason why you think it is the better console?

Me: PS3
    FAV GAME: Motorstorm
    WHY: i love this console because of the grapphics and games avadiable to play, it may not have "Halo 3" but it's got some kick ass racing games such as Need 4 Speed Pro Street, Juiced 2 (Hot import Nights), BurnOut Paradise and Motorstorm the legend killer of games, it also has war games suck as Call of Duty 4, Resistance Fall Of Man and Assasins Creed.

Opinions anyone?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Ps3 V.s X-box Elite V.s Nintendo Wii

Warning:
    If this turns into a shit flinging contest I'm closing it and infracting every offender.

You should also compare the PS3 and the Wii with the Xbox 360, not just the elite model.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Warning:
    If this turns into a shit flinging contest I'm closing it and infracting every offender.

You should also compare the PS3 and the Wii with the Xbox 360, not just the elite model.
    Well arent they the same. X-BOX360 & Elite except the elite hold more space...? But why would this get into a seriouse battle out convo it's a console...not excactly something to be worried about Hassun...Well you heard the man, no shit flinging

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Okay, well, here goes:

Favorite Console: Nintendo Wii! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!(That last part was obligitory)
    Favorite Game: Super Mario Galaxy(What else?)

Why: I've usually been a Nintendo fanboy, only missing the Gamecube, console wise. I suppose I got addicted to their first party games. It's hard to move away from Mario once he gets his iron grip on you. I find that the 360 has too many shooters, and since I don't like playing online, I feel like I'd be missing half of the appeal. The PS3 interests me, but I realize at this point I could buy 7-8 Wii games for the same price. Also, the controller, I suppose that part is self-explanatory. And Brawl, again, also self explanatory.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Okay, well, here goes:

Favorite Console: Nintendo Wii! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!(That last part was obligitory)
    Favorite Game: Super Mario Galaxy(What else?)

Why: I've usually been a Nintendo fanboy, only missing the Gamecube, console wise. I suppose I got addicted to their first party games. It's hard to move away from Mario once he gets his iron grip on you. I find that the 360 has too many shooters, and since I don't like playing online, I feel like I'd be missing half of the appeal. The PS3 interests me, but I realize at this point I could buy 7-8 Wii games for the same price. Also, the controller, I suppose that part is self-explanatory. And Brawl, again, also self explanatory.
    I agree, Mario is very hard to get out of i love the idea and the genral levels of it. I must say yes, the ps3 games come with high price and high quality as the wii comes wiht low price and med quality. The wii could be better with betetr graphics, i describe the wii as a family console, yet very hard and fun to use...Do you have the game WII Sports?

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

The Xbox360 is better in many ways. #1 its cheaper than the PS3. #2 Better selection of games. #3 Xbox Live is SICK!! and comparing the graphics with the Ps3 there is barely any difference. Halo3 is my fav game.

Meow. :3

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i donno i have X-box 360 and the Nintendo Wii

the x- box is easyer to control... but the wii is better u seem more into the game with it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    The Xbox360 is better in many ways. #1 its cheaper than the PS3. #2 Better selection of games. #3 Xbox Live is SICK!! and comparing the graphics with the Ps3 there is barely any difference. Halo3 is my fav game.
    Oh no Halo Fan bound to be one lol. Oh well i still think ps3 has the best game...Motostrom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast