+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ps3 V.s X-box Elite V.s Nintendo Wii

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ps3 V.s X-box Elite V.s Nintendo Wii

The wii could be better with betetr graphics, i describe the wii as a family console, yet very hard and fun to use...Do you have the game WII Sports?
    I don't really mind the graphics of the Wii. Now that I've played through Mario Galaxy, I appreciate the graphics the Wii has to offer, even if they aren't HD and crazy.

And indeed, I do have Wii Sports, it is wonderfully awesome. Although to tell the truth, tennis is miles ahead of the other sports, and since the AI suck, I basically only play it multiplayer when friends are over, which is always fun.

Sort of related, but man, the Wii is a sports game juggernaught. Madden 07 converted me from a football hater to a football lover(The 2 vs 2 mini-game is godly, I play it more than the actual football games), and also managed to get me to play a golf game, which I also used to hate.

To PS3 Owners: Is Lair as bad as they say it is? I still think it looks awesome, and I don't even have a PS3.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am unsure i don't have it, does that answer your question

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, everyone knows Elite rocks. The PS3 is a very expensive paperweight.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Ok, but explain why it "Rocks" and why is the PS3 very expensive Paperweight? This is intresting What games do you have if you have an elite or 360?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

It USED to be an expensive paperweight, but now that it's had some price drops, I think it is fairly competetive. $600: not good. $400; Oh yes. I don't know if I'll buy one this generation, but if I were to buy something to supplement my Wii, I think the PS3 would be it. The first party offerings are very attractive, and there are some fine third party games out for it now as well.

But they aren't as wonderfully awesome as Mario & crew. Sorry, have to balance out my semi-pro-PS3 stance with Wii love.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    It USED to be an expensive paperweight, but now that it's had some price drops, I think it is fairly competetive. $600: not good. $400; Oh yes. I don't know if I'll buy one this generation, but if I were to buy something to supplement my Wii, I think the PS3 would be it. The first party offerings are very attractive, and there are some fine third party games out for it now as well.

But they aren't as wonderfully awesome as Mario & crew. Sorry, have to balance out my semi-pro-PS3 stance with Wii love.
    Well i must admit, if you were unsure of the price drop the reason was that they also lowered the storage space from 60KB to 40KB so it's no wonder it dropped a couple of Dollars, I myself have the 60KB they don't make them anymore unfortuantley, well at least i don't think they do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2