+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

Newbie Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

i want them all really lol but i guess u gotta work to get wut u want hmmmmmmmm already have a 360 sooooo ps3 and wii here i come
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    i am going to laugh and cry at the same time if they do lol but there playing it smart cheap and the motion sensor and zelda coming out woooooo
    Last edited by Xonbe; Jul 24, 2006 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Destiny bah you have control of ur own life u can do anything if ya want you just gotta have a purpose or a reason to do so and ur driven but the problem is we are getting 2 lazy we dont want to

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatkaveh
    Than why is it priced at 250? because the hardware is sub standard.
    It's not that the Nintendo Wii has sub-standard hardware, but that it's focusing more on gameplay and innovation than graphics and epicness. Which i think is comendable since Xbox 360 tends to appeal to only a certain spectrum of people (thus its poor selling rate in Japan, it's doing even worse than the Xbox).

Not to mention, the Nintendo booth at E3 drawed in the most people and got the most applause with the Wii's fun list of games played with its awesome new controller...

So, i think the Wii has a good or even better chance as any in winning the console War... ^_^ and i think it's about time that Sony got knocked off their high horse anyway...

^O^ If MGS4 was coming out on the Wii, i wouldn't even bother buying the PS3...

^O^ MGS ROXXERZ!

^_^ but it's all just fun and games, isn't it? (teehee! get it! fun! games! videogames! teehee!)

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get ps3...but I have to say that what we saw in E3 about wii made
    me think that it could be nice gaming console after all. But either way, I'm
    hardcore PC-gamer so I'll stick with that...maybe ps3 sometimes, but mostly PC.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i would get both ps3 and xbox360.... i've seen some games for the xbox360 and their graphics are great and the sound too.... but i would really, reallly like to get a ps3 because i want to play devil may cry 4 and FF VII is having a remake for the ps3 sotheir graphics would be superb.... ^__^
    and i found out that FF XIII is for the ps3...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

To Mr. K:
    =_= Hah, that's funny. I'm sure it takes a whole company to take down Dreamcast, which was SEGA. How hard it must be to take down a company that always overspent on the best extreme technologies, but never are able to maintain it.

SEGA was respected, my dear girl. The only real competition was that Sony Playstation's teams are hacks, stealing everyone else's idea and claiming them as their own originals when they fuse them together.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sony. But their b@stard-attitude gets me off my nerve.

SEGA never fought Nintendo, it was friendly competition.

Sony was the one who was that stupid evil villain that just had to ruin the whole series of an anime by making everything so serious when before that, everything was fine and dandy.
    Making new fans of the series, while the old-schoolers just shake their heads as they HAVE to accept the new age.
    ... emo age.

SEGA is a gaming parent, with Nintendo of course.

Sony is just a teenage child... great, cool, but still... cocky and arrogant.
    Always making fun of the "old people".

Xbox? ...well, I'm not so sure if he really wanted to compete... but they said he was. He just thought "uh... okay... I'm just doing this for the money"...

So if anything, the only one of respect is Wii due to their FUN GAMEPLAY. Nintendo always promises games that can always be played again and again by any age group... take Super Smash Bros. Melee, people still play that game to this day. And those who didn't get a Gamecube, still play the first N64 version. PEOPLE STILL FRIGGIN' PLAY 007 GOLDENEYE!!!

... ^_^ ... Xbox 360's doing an okay job, worth the money.

...as for PS3... they have to stay fancy and keep fancy to earn the right to $600...
    I'll still get a PS3...

But first on my list is the Wii... then the PS3... then, when it's not so famous anymore, the Xbox 360... ^u^ That's what I did with the Xbox! Haha! XD

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    I'm
    hardcore PC-gamer PC.
    Nice to know im not alone here on AO with my <3 of the PC

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

........ to be honest i'm not sure. I'm usually a nintendo traditionalist but the new control system has me skeptical. From what i've seen i like the xbox 360 the best.

My first self-made sig.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

AHHH MAN This is a Hard topic!!!

umm...ahh...I think I would Choose the ps3....no the nintendo wii yaaa I would choose the nintendo wii because I heard about it and it seem really cool.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast