+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

Newbie Someonew may be famous one day Someonew may be famous one day Someonew's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

Of course im gonna buy the ps3! MGS4, GTA4, FF XIII, FF VII Remake (i guess...), PES 6, need I say more...? Of course its pricey but i think it deserves it! The best console out there no doubt! Oh... and its got a bonus! It can make your old Ps1 and PS2 games better in terms of gfx! Isn't that something? Also the Blu-ray is gonna be HUGE! The quality is gonna be outta this world!

But people don't dare buying the 20Gb version! Its not worth the less 100€ (or $ whatever...) You'll lose:
    • HDMI (for HDTV users) - The PS will lose gfx capacity. (You'll say: but i don't own a HDTV! - Well for those I say that sooner or later you'll change to HDTV like people changed to colour TV's, right? How many black an white Tv's do you see now?)
    • Capacity - 20Gb is big but 60 Is HUGE! And on top of that if Sony makes the idea of a online makertplace for PS3 you'll end up filling 20Gb of disk with demos, add-ons... and 20Gb wears out fast!
    • Memory Card slots - the 20 Gb version won't have any slots for memory cards like the ones on cameras. But you can use the USB slot... so this isn't something that I think it's relevant
    • Style - the 20gb version will be all black, it won't have the details (like the "Playstation 3" logo on top of the console) with silver glitter like the 60gb version. (That is more stylish in my opinion LOL)
    • Last but not least: The Wireless - the 20gb won't have any wireless functions. Maybe now it won't make such a diference but in the future you'll wanna download a music or movie that you have in your PS3 to your PSP or iPod when you are away from home to watch or listen and you'll not be able to. Or even to acess yor PS3 from work or on the beach, not to play games but to stream a video or sth. Oh and say goodbye to the chance of making your PS3 a wireless router for you to connect to the internet.

And the controller will be awsome too! It will have the motion sensor in 3D! But it will lose the vibration function and the pressure sensitive buttons... well you can't have it all!

Now think about it and make your choice -> Xbox 360?.... Nintendo WII... or Playstation 3?

see ya!!!

Squall Leonheart and his Gunblade!
    Be cool... don't be a fool

What does a blind man say to another blind? See ya... lol...

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I still say Xbox360 cuz Im into Halo and Warpath. another thing I like aboit Xbox 360 is on the controller it has a button on the X so when u press it i starts the console up!!! and the dvd controler hase all the buttons that the game controller has(A,X,B,Y)

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I just want to make somthing clear.I dont like any of the consoles tbh.Im a pc gamer and its going to saty that way.Anything ive said has been an objective view from someone who isint biast towards any of them.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

the wii is going to be the most innovative and fun..........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know... i think 360 will be the bomb

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

PS3 for me. One word - SKYNET

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

PS3: Next Gen graphics... High Technology... Big-Hit Games...

XBOX 360: Greatest Online capability no matter what happens... for some odd reason.

Nintendo Wii: Best FUN games, best multiplayer... just as usual.

You've been warned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11