+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

ps3 hands down but tht would depend on the launch list i.e the games tht would come out with it...anyways i'm a playstation fan XD

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats right! PS PS2 PS3

PS beat out Dreamcast! XD For those who remember

PS2 beat out Xbox, but that don't count, because there's a huge gap in time made.

PS3 [I can't wait]

Unless this "wii" thing is good.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok ill be blunt.This topic is pointless.Its just a reason for Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo fanboys to try and push their biast opinions onto other people.Try and deny it but there has not been one good argument for anyone of them other then mentioning one or two games.Single games dont make a console.

I only use my pc so i can give an objective view on this.

The PS3 will do well becasue its sony.People will buy it no matter what games are going to be on it.The fact that it will be 600$ dosent really mean much as people will still but it.I see this as bering the poorest choice as its not really improving on anything and is not doing anything new or exciting(although they are stealing the controller from the wii)

The Wii deserves to do well.It wont becasue idiots wont buy it because its seen as too childish(despite the gamecube having such games as Resident Evil 4 and Killer 7).Another reason is becasue Nintendo are really bad at advertising.I think the Wii could be a revoulition in gaming(no pun) but sadly its already doomed.

The 360 is an intrestion one.It seems to be a leech of the PC taking any games it can get and spewing them out at more expensive prices and lower resoulitions.Very few games taht i would be intrested in that i could not get for the PC.Also requires a kick ass tv to run at any decent level without being too choppy.Also kidding itself if it thinks it can play Half Life 2(or its expansions) with a joypad.This goes for all shooters but especially with Half Life.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail
    Ok ill be blunt.This topic is pointless.Its just a reason for Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo fanboys to try and push their biast opinions onto other people.

Wrong! There's EVERY reason for this topic to be here!! The community members of AO need to know who likes what so's when we have a REAL debate we can poke at their weak points and laugh at them!! Besides, this is upping my post count, so what are you doing? besides, do you realize how many of these topics are on AO? They'll never stop. So quit pointing out the obvious and just play the game.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. K here is that link you were talking about

http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

For me I going to get the PS3 and Wii but first I need to get need to get get the money to buy them...

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

X box 360!!!!
    360 yay yay yay!
    Imma get it!!!!
    Wheee!
    but it is so expensive....
    Ill buy my naruto full set first then....

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Wrong! There's EVERY reason for this topic to be here!! The community members of AO need to know who likes what so's when we have a REAL debate we can poke at their weak points and laugh at them!! Besides, this is upping my post count, so what are you doing? besides, do you realize how many of these topics are on AO? They'll never stop. So quit pointing out the obvious and just play the game.
    Hell I wouldnt mind them airing thier opinions on consloes if they were justified.Saying ones going do well because of one or two games is ludacris.

But to be honest if I was going to get one I'd get the Wii.Ninendo always make the most innovative and most imaginative games and the gamecube and ds proves it.And due to the very limited EA support theres very few yearly updates so you can expect better games when they come out.My onlu problem with the wii is i have a habit of throwing controllers and the wii one looks very fragile...

And one last thing.Its not GTA 4...its going to be GTA 7 as there was gta 1,2,3,vice city,san andreas and liberty city stories before it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast