+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ps3, xbox360, or nintendo wii

Origanally Posted by Guy With Weird Name
    also to Tavrail half life 2 for xbox 1 is out but they are making half life 2 episode 2 which comes with episode 1 and half life2 and portals. i think there was a misunderstanding. as for owned owned is not just a leet word anymore everybody uses it.

the only time i hear that word is when i am talking to people in the video gaming community, so it cant be that mainstream

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatkaveh
    Than why is it priced at 250? because the hardware is sub standard.

also to Tavrail half life 2 for xbox 1 is out but they are making half life 2 episode 2 which comes with episode 1 and half life2 and portals. i think there was a misunderstanding. as for owned owned is not just a leet word anymore everybody uses it.
    Surely bringing price into it is uncalled for when the 360 is way over priced and games are even or over priced.And its the same with the ps3 being 600 dollars at realease day.Maybe Nintendo believe in charging a reasonable price for their consoles and not comitting extorsion.

And have microsoft ever heard of "Backwards compatably"? They wont even make quality games like psychonauts work on the 360 despite the devs offering to make it work for free!

And ive never heard anyone off the net saying onwed...its still a leet word thats not used in pop culture

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

over priced? Microsoft is LOSING money one each console they sell. so its underpriced.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

over priced? Microsoft is LOSING money one each console they sell. so its underpriced.

no they are losing money because they are losing many of there audiences to the wii and ps3. that is why they are losing money

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

And what do they do then? Overcharge for every game aswell.And just so you know all the console makers lose money on their products so its not only microsoft

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    none of them. they cost too much. I am sticking with my PS2 and Gamecube.
    You have a point. I am getting bored with the new things. I guess! I should just say the same. ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

I think the ps3 will be better as far as gameplay since that's the way it always been but as far as graphic i'm not sure.The ps3 might pull a trick out of the hat. I might never get these systems. There too much just like angel said and like mr. k said im also tired of new things. I go to the store and buy a usb drive. A week later they come out with a better one for the same price or the one i bought is 10+ off.Pisses me off.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

tht's wut technology is all abt these days, it's abt staying ahead of the competition by creating better technology than your rivals n even perhaps a cheaper verison as well.....in way we are witnessing the Console War which many game sites, magazines have dubbed.

Nintendo's thinking by creating a console which is less powerful than the 360 and PS3 is tht and i quote from their magazine, "If the consumer has enough to buy a Wii then they'll buy it but if they have enough to buy a PS3 then, they will buy both the Wii and PS3"

Nintendo are being clever about this.....i'm worry tht they'll win in this war

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast