+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Psi-Ops

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Psi-Ops

Who played psi-ops and how do you like it?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Psi-Ops

Psi-ops wasn't a bad rental game. I'd never buy it but it's fun to mess around with the special powers.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont no... its a good game to buy, i love the first mission the best. But the training room is great. With the wrecking balls and everything...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I had a lot of fun with it. But I'm going to have to agree with Hassun, I wouldn't BUY this game, rental maybe. Throwing things at guards never gets old.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, I had a demo of the game and I liked that, but I decided not to buy it. There was another game very similar to it, though I dont remember what it was called. -_-

edit- wtf? why is my little green block thing now gray? The one in my user stats next to my post?

Thanks

Its called second sight and it sucks. No ragdoll physics, its completely unrealistic, you dont get the feeling of control in it. its a bad copycat.

I dont no why you wouldnt want to buy it, i think its cause they didnt broadcast enough commercials of it.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Psi-ops wasn't a bad rental game. I'd never buy it but it's fun to mess around with the special powers.
    Agreed. It's a good rental and fun for a few days but it does get boring after awhile.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Second Sight wasn't that bad. The story was interesting. It was a nice game from the creators of Timesplitters. But yes, I agree that Psi-Ops is better.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast