+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Psi-Ops

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Psi-Ops

Though in Second Sight, it seemed like the character ran wierd. Psi-Ops gameplay was better. I think Second Sight was kind of a cheezy imitation, but I wasnt really sucky but it wasnt great either. But Psi-Ops was a really fun game and yes, it was more realistic. I like how you can controll enemies and kill other enemies as an enemy...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you know that when you mindcontrol and enemy if you hold l3 and R3 for 5 seconds with over half of energy you can make the MP shoot himself in the head?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Did you know that when you mindcontrol and enemy if you hold l3 and R3 for 5 seconds with over half of energy you can make the MP shoot himself in the head?
    Really? Cool! That I didn't know. Oh and I had it for Xbox.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, so better graphics, more pressure sensitivity.... i still like the ps2 better though. But enough about that. You know the ragdoll physics for psi-ops, how the enemys bend and move like real bodys... i never played or saw a game with better ragdoll physics, ever.

Thanks

Yeah, it had pretty good physics, I could drag an enemy against a wall and they'd move like they were supposed too. Oh and I like that chain ball thing in the training room. Lol, you can take alot of enemies out with that thing.

Thanks

Yeah, but what about the ball off the chain. It could smash the enemys to peices, i think i saw a lung floating in the blood >.>

But yeah that game was good. I love being stealthy and sneaky, they never saw me coming. If they dont no your there, you can shoot them in the head with the silenced pistol and no one will no who did it, and they die instantly, as long as there unaware.

EDIT: How many posts do i have to make in order to get to elite?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

what is this game about and what is it?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

Its a 3rd person shooter about a guy with telekinesis and all who got his memory erased and appearance changed in order to infiltrate a terroist facility, then once he got in a college will inject him with a shot to help him regain his memory. He then tries to stop teh general and his partner barret who is the leader of this terrorist orginization from obtaining ultimate power. Its very fun becuase the game has a realistic physic engine that helps collisions of people and objects. Theres particals, and the people twist and turn and flip. You get telekinesis and alot of other powers so you can levitate some one off the ground and slam them into anything. The controls are well put so it feels like you have complete control. it goes where you want no hastle. You can slam them into a wall and then throw a crate at them and when the crate shatters all over them sending them flying towards the ground, unleash a wave of fire at them burning them in to a crisp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast