+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Psp

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psp

Eternia, Tempest and Innocence methinks.

ToT is in the bargain bin at 906 yen everywhere and has been for about 5 months. Either it didn't sell well, it sucked, or my local game store just bought like 700,000 copies O-o;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ well, i'm not much of a PSP girl, but i will admit the hardware itself is pretty good...

however, most of the games on the PSP seem to be from suck to adequate, with a few exceptions here and there. the only real "casual" game i can think of for the PSP is Loco Roco cuz it's just rolling your PSP to join little blobs together! yay!

but, personally, i think the UMD movies make it a good thing to have while you're on the road!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

We can go on for hours and hours comparing the PSP to the DS and still get nowhere. The best way to figure out if you will truly enjoy it or not is to get a hold of one maybe by borrowing and give it a test drive. It doesn't have to be a new one either. Just know the new ones work better than the older ones.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I must admit, my PSP has brought me joy in playing games. Ok its more like arcade style gaming like playing Lumines, and ultimate Block party but Tomb Raider: Anniversary edition isn't that bad as long as the game saves are not altered. I've had to restart the game like 5 times. Of course this time I am going by what a walkthrough said as finding the artifacts and relics are hard for me.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I got my psp coz i couldnt find good games for Mac and I was pretty bored with my DS, but now i cant see anything else! I was dyin to play Dragon Quest Geez so Good! but now Im so into LocoRoco and PoPoLoCrois!! dammit!! this 2 are F**king Cute!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Patapon, the successor to LocoRoco looks nice as well.

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

hay me again another game you might want to try is Jeane D'ark I just got it but it's quite fun

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Psp can pull off games that DS can't. For example playing Madden on DS is like playing it for sega genesis. It at least lloks somewhere close to PS2 graphics on PsP. There's is the MP3 function. and there's that little thing where you never have to buy another game. (pirating.)
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3