+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PSP Games

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: PSP Games

if his psp isn't downgraded, game downloads won't work, you could download games to yer memory stick but it won't play on the psp...well, downgrades and homebrews are illegal, my psp is downgraded(*covers myself from stone-throwing devils*) so getting games isn't reaLLy a problem for me...i don't reccommend it tho, simply because it's illegal...sure it will save you an awful lot of money but you will devoid your warranty and you won't get to enjoy the update add-ons that sony does...

when it comes to games, i agree with the guy who said super robo wars...sure its in japanese but you will get and understand the NEED-BEs in the game by instinct after a few hours of playin'...i've finished 6 SRWs and i can't even understand 10% nihonggo...

i wonder if the japanese psp owners have downgraded PSPs.....

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

well. i don't have a psp but my brother in law do have a psp.... i've played many games in it but the game i like the most is sponge bob square pants game... as i like the characters in there.... sponge bob is so cute ans patric too.... i think you guys should try to play it too... however, i dnt finish that game beacuse i want to watch anime whenever i'm free. so i got not enough time to finish that game.... other games, i like pac man.. haha. you should try it! cute and fun...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    if his psp isn't downgraded, game downloads won't work, you could download games to yer memory stick but it won't play on the psp...well, downgrades and homebrews are illegal, my psp is downgraded(*covers myself from stone-throwing devils*) so getting games isn't reaLLy a problem for me...i don't reccommend it tho, simply because it's illegal...sure it will save you an awful lot of money but you will devoid your warranty and you won't get to enjoy the update add-ons that sony does...

when it comes to games, i agree with the guy who said super robo wars...sure its in japanese but you will get and understand the NEED-BEs in the game by instinct after a few hours of playin'...i've finished 6 SRWs and i can't even understand 10% nihonggo...

i wonder if the japanese psp owners have downgraded PSPs.....
    likewise, some ppl have goten windows to work on a PSP! windows!
    its likely that htere are modders and homebrewers all over, not just in America.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its not illegal to downgrade your PSP. The software to do so is available on the Sony website. The only is they cannot be held responsible if you brick (permanently crash) your PSP. So if you use a homebrew or a modded firmware (I use 3.71 M33-4) and it crashes your PSP they won't fix it for you. So the risk is yours to take. Also downloading copies of PSP games are illegal.

And as for the Windows Vista on a PSP, thats just a skin that makes it look like that. all they did was change the icons and added a new background. Mine has a Bleach theme and plays the opening to the Bleach movie when I turn it on.

Now back to the topic at hand, I was in Best Buy today talking to someone who worked there and he told me that PSP has a Naruto game. I didn't realize which one it was until right now. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes is a fighting that seems simple enough when you play. But actually its a very difficult fighting game. If your a fan of the series then it might be something to look into.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    And as for the Windows Vista on a PSP, thats just a skin that makes it look like that. all they did was change the icons and added a new background. Mine has a Bleach theme and plays the opening to the Bleach movie when I turn it on.
    i saw one that had Windows 98 on it. maybe it was fake too, tho dissapointed at you, posers!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

im looking fo ys the ark of napitism for either the ps2 or psp can you help me do that like a web site you know about that sells it
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3